Warranty Speaker issue (Read)

Popped in for service yesterday and mentioned fact standard speaker system is terrible as alot of distortion. Seems renault are aware of this and doing a swap on the speakers in the car due to the manufacturers being terrible quality/reliability.
So may be worth mentioning to your dealers to get the better replacements :smile:

Got my passenger speaker swapped today as it worked when it wanted to :S

Same as mine, passenger one only worked when you turned the vol right up and it would come back on, got new one ordered under warranty should of took the car back about 4 months ago to have it changed but cant be bothered, they can do it next year on its next service!

i have just got a brand new clio 200 11 plate do you think this would hav the replacement speakers in mate

Not too sure mate id only be guessing if honest, but id go get it checked.

My speakers symptons to be volume distortion over Vol 24 more so on drivers side and got have the bass setting especially on aux on -1/-2.. So basically im driving round going "boom tss boom tss" with my mouth currently

Not too sure mate id only be guessing if honest, but id go get it checked.

My speakers symptons to be volume distortion over Vol 24 more so on drivers side and got have the bass setting especially on aux on -1/-2.. So basically im driving round going "boom tss boom tss" with my mouth currently

better to try saying "boots and cats" without the vowels. More authentic sound. :rofl: