Walking dead

I'm excited, be nice to find out who Negan killed.

Little bit annoyed at the fact that they hid it though, I don't think they would have lost any viewers if they just showed who died, fans would still have watched to find out what happens next, feels like they're just desperately trying to get more views and the shows suffering because of it.

I think six months apart is a long time for a series but not bothered about waiting to see who died. I fill in with z nation and fear walking dead anyway both of which are actually good series now after dodgy starts

I agree, the series is too short and wait inbetween too long. I prefer znations way which is a long series. By time wd is back I've forgotten what went on.lol

That's the only bad thing with WD when it starts again your left back tracking . I've never watched znations before but i do watch fear the walking dead which isn't to bad .

That's the only bad thing with WD when it starts again your left back tracking . I've never watched znations before but i do watch fear the walking dead which isn't to bad .
You can't take znations too seriously which is a good thing as three serious zombie series would be confusing!

bloody hell..dont think i've been this on the edge for a long time..so brutal and brilliant..

I'm not the biggest fan but I watch it with the OH. Even I'm nervous about watching it!