Be careful where your walking....

Slipped on some black ice yesterday eveing and dislocated my shoulder again. I slipped on quite a steep hill.

When the ambulance turned up, they parked up to come and treat me. Only to hear and see that the ambulance was creaking and moving down the hill. All 3 paramedics were slipping on the pavement / road.

The road hasn't been gritted at all the winter it seems. And the gritt box at the top of the hill is always empty( lived here 10 plus years, its never been full).

Considering this hill is a busy road, catering for 2 churches and a primary school and a pub down at the end of the hill ( which also connects to another road)

A great start to the year LOL.

Bad luck fella, it seems a lot of the roads around here are only clear due to traffic volumes. Only seen a single plow while out yesterday and that wan't plowing.

That doesn't doing good mate, hope you're ok. The councils really need to make more of an effort sorting the footpaths as well as the roads out!! Could be potentially deadly if someone was to slip and bash their head :-/

Yea.

Thank god it wasn't my mum. Or even worse my dad, who is currently being treated for lgl leukemia.

A email has been sent to my local council. Also stating the fact, that when the ambulance crew recived the call. They knew that road to be hazardous.

Just a shame the council do not see it that way too

Yea.

Thank god it wasn't my mum. Or even worse my dad, who is currently being treated for lgl leukemia.

A email has been sent to my local council. Also stating the fact, that when the ambulance crew recived the call. They knew that road to be hazardous.

Just a shame the council do not see it that way too

That is so bad, hopefully it won't take a fatality for them to open their eyes!!!

Well, went to see the Dr. today.

MRI Scan in 4 weeks. Then the discussion on what surgery is suitable.

Anyone else had this?

Haven't driven the Clio since 19 Jan. I always normally drive it everyday.

Due to snow then my shoulder :worried:

Brake discs have turn orange ha ha.

Similar Thread Suggestions