VXR lovlyness

i cant wait to fooking drive the car again let alone kick some arse lmao. the toyotas speed stresses me out lol

Taken from the Courney sport website .

I have also Just ordered a LSD .

Courtenay Sport Stage 1 Driveability*
Exclusive Courtenay Sport Stage 1 Software Upgrade, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.
Increases 20 - 25 bhp
e.g. 240 becomes 260-265bhp
Approx 280 lb ft torque £550 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up

Courtenay Sport Stage 1.5
Exclusive Courtenay Sport Stage 1.5 Software Upgrade, Courtenay Front Pipe (pre-cat removal pipe) with 76mm Cat Back 2 Silencer System, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.
Increases 30 - 35 bhp
e.g. 240 becomes 270-275bhp
Approx 290 lb ft torque £1295 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up
£1195 1 Silencer

Courtenay Sport Stage 2
Exclusive Courtenay Sport Stage 2 Software Upgrade, 76mm (3") FULL Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust System (turbo downpipe pre-cat removal), Hi Flow Motorsport cat, Cat Back 2 Silencer System), Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.
Increases 40 - 45 bhp
e.g. 240 becomes 280-285bhp
Approx 300-320 lb ft torque £1615 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up
£1515 1 Silencer

Courtenay Sport Stage 2 Remap For Astra VXR Nürburgring Edition and cars already fitted with a full VXR exhaust system.
Exclusive Courtenay Sport Stage 2 Software Upgrade, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.
Increases 40 - 45 bhp
e.g. 240 becomes 280-285bhp
Approx 300-320 lb ft torque £550 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up

Courtenay Sport Stage 3
Exclusive Courtenay Sport Stage 3 Software Upgrade, 76mm (3") FULL Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust System (turbo downpipe pre-cat removal), Hi Flow Motorsport cat, Cat Back 2 Silencer System), Extra Large VXRacing High Flow Front Mounted Intercooler, Uprated Actuator to replace VXR actuator, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.
Increases 50 - 55 bhp
e.g. 240 becomes 290-295bhp
with additional mid range power and torque over Stage 2
Approx 320-340 lb ft torque £2740 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up
£2640 1 silencer

Courtenay Sport Stage 3 For Astra VXR Nürburgring Edition
Exclusive Courtenay Sport Stage 3 Software Upgrade, Extra Large VXRacing High Flow Front Mounted Intercooler, Uprated Actuator to replace VXR actuator, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.
Increases 50 - 55 bhp
e.g. 240 becomes 290-295bhp
with additional mid range power and torque over Stage 2
Approx 320-340 lb ft torque £1675 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up

Switchable Maps via Sport Button
Our remaps make use of the Sport Mode button which offers two levels of driveability. With the Sport mode switched ON full power and torque are delivered, with near standard levels of power (240PS) and torque with Sport Mode switched Off.

Last edited:
thats the thing with turbo engines - can have them easily tuned and run lower powered when not needed....unlike an n/a engine :rolleyes:

thats the thing with turbo engines - can have them easily tuned and run lower powered when not needed....unlike an n/a engine :rolleyes:

amazing aint it .

To be fait tuning a NA engine for power is a lost cause .IMO

Handeling is where it's at NA

amazing aint it .

To be fait tuning a NA engine for power is a lost cause .IMO

Handeling is where it's at NA

yeh - as its already in a high state of tune to get the results

only trouble with turbo engines is its easy to exceed the safe limits of certain components with upping boost etc or rapidly reduce engine life

yeah i was pre warned about this thats y I went for the wossner rods and pistons . . . . . meens they wont melt lmao. BIC's engine wont last long without these.

yeah i was pre warned about this thats y I went for the wossner rods and pistons . . . . . meens they wont melt lmao. BIC's engine wont last long without these.

YOU WONT LAST WITHOUT A LSD EITHER LOL

Seriouslly i have just ordered one and you are gonna have to get one . ASAP

labour costs to fit these are out of this world apparently. i meen im lucky to have a mechanical genious friend that charges me pennies for labour lol

have you had any quotes?

Similar Thread Suggestions