VXR lovlyness

Where are the Clio197.net decals??? You know its where your heart lies!!!

In all seriousness though mate its looking the nuts! :thumbup:

And you;ll get to see it in person next year when you come to Germany, which you will, or else :ban:

:smile:

i would like to see that up agasint some of these supercharged clio's etc should be intresting:wink: will be good to see ya again for the ring was good at warwick :tongueout: mentalist prices for a chocolate bar in there:wink:

if my car is putting out 280 brake when its done which my mate estimates at 22psi boost is achievable. it will eat this VXR for breakfast.

Im calling it. Project VXR Eater from now on just to Pee aron off

if my car is putting out 280 brake when its done which my mate estimates at 22psi boost is achievable. it will eat this VXR for breakfast.

Im calling it. Project VXR Eater from now on just to Pee aron off

yh u would easyily beat a stage 2 astra..even a stage 3 one aswell...a stage 4 one wld be more of a match

i dont get all these stages. are they like different levels of modding packages?

no point in boosting power if ure not going to do suspension and brakes. and believe me the VXR needs better brakes

do you have to put bigger wheels on to put them black callipers on you bought???

oh thats poo how much are the stages each?

depends...u pay £400 n somik for a map but if u get stuff doen to ur car like exhaust then map gets updated free...but exhaust for vauxhauls are really pricey for some reason...think ktec are also doing stages now

the wilwoods roy? nah it took me 2 months to find a set of 6 pots that didnt require bigger disks for pad coverage etc etc.

i could have gone bigger disks inside my 18's but £££ was a governing factor lol

im now working on 2 pot rears from wilwood but not having much luck lol

Similar Thread Suggestions