Used 200 Cup

Hi Chaps, what do you think of this used 200 Cup in Mercury Silver. It has 13,000 miles on it and comes with Recaros and A/C. £14,400, good deal?

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 56
I paid £13,500 for my 200 in mercury silver on cup chasis only 6 months old and 1,500 miles. Personally I'd have thought you could get a cup new for not much more than that mate!

I didn't realise Costcutter sold them now :lol:

Looks superb but I too think it is a little pricy there is a lad who has a £14400 offer for a brand new car ATM - with all of the options too! I would take a little more time and have a bit more of a look around for the time being. There is always a bargain to be had somewhere :thumbup:

Yeah good time to go to a dealership would be end of June, dealerships have quarterly targets to meet which 95% of the time fall on End of March, end of June, end of September (when I bought mine) and end of december. Co-incide this with telling them your looking around at other vehicles and when they make you a good deal on the car walk away so they call you with an even better one. Spec'd my car up on renault configurator should have been 18+k but on ex demo with end of month targets and driving a hard bargain got it for 13.5k.

You have the upper hand if a dealer has one of these in, dealers are struggling to sell these because everyone wants the quick cars with turbo engines for better economy and cheaper tax. Which makes us a rare breed...N/A all the way :smile: :smile: