200: UR 200 - Newtownards Tesco carpark @ 2PM

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
Spotted today shortly after 2PM, I was just getting into my car and saw you drive out.
[MENTION=4792]Paddy_R[/MENTION] maybe?

Not me @-Eddie- though I'd be there on a fairly regular basis. Literally haven't left the house at all today due to the rubbish weather.

Not me @-Eddie- though I'd be there on a fairly regular basis. Literally haven't left the house at all today due to the rubbish weather.

Ah! I wonder who then. I wasn't sure if you where down that neck of the woods but when I saw the car I immediately thought it could be you. Had a cup spoiler on it.

There use to be a red 200 with the registration 'CL10 CVP' with a cup spoiler knocking around Ards but I have not seen it in months. Always a blonde girl driving it.

I have a sprint spoiler, I work in Ards so am there on a near daily basis.

Couldn't see the reg unfortunately! Ah I work down there too as of two weeks ago so may see you in my travels.

Cvp lives down Ballywalter/Ballyhalbert way works Mater hospital, also an UR in Portaferry with yellow fogs (don't like), know a few other UR in other areas but for Newtownards they the most likely.
I'm all over NI with work, quite a few spots but don't always get posting, I've still not been spotted myself

I'm actually pretty certain my girlfriend spotted you one day, she said she spotted a lovely grey clio 200 and I can only assume it was yours bud - can't be many more about here!

ooops... Lol ☺️

I take no offence at all. I'm a firm believer in as long as the owner likes it. Personally I hate the cup spoiler and wouldnt have one on my car but each to their own.

Having never seen your car you will probably have a cup spoiler now.

Hahaha no cup spoiler, speedlines and v little else, next time I see ya I'll give a wave, could be driving anything from a Corsa to an S-Class, if a weirdo waves at you with an English style reg it'll be me

Can't wait to get my Speedlines back on. Running with the standard wheels for the winter. I personally think the Speedlines make the car.

I'll try to wave back, can't make any promises though as I may just give you a weird look!

I bought mine of here. Then got them re-furbed at Nu-Luk in Carrickfergus. We're as good as new and I saved a few hundred. Don't be afraid to buy a set needed re-furbed.

Not at all. I've been keeping an eye out. Page set went on ebay a few weeks back for 500 including tyres and had just been refuted. Though the guy must have had second thoughts and all of a sudden they were relisted for 795.