Upgrade advice ..

Evening everyone, I was basically after a bit of advice, I'm after upgrading the 200 but i'm not really sure which way to go .. I've got about £800 to spend and i'd like to iron out the flat spots and just make it a bit more pokier if you get me.

firstly, I'm fully aware I wont see any large gains, and I'm not expecting too..

I was just wondering what peoples views on the following are;

who's exhaust system + remap to go for? RS Tuning or TDF etc..

Wider throttle body? what difference will it make?

I already have a panel filter in there, but any airbox upgrades people recommend.

or if anything comes to mind you'd recommend I'm all ears.

cheers.

id probably just get a new catback and 4 sticky tyres although if you have good tyres maybe a remap with the fatback and save the change.

For £800 you'd be best off going for exhaust (Miltek or K-tec) plus a remap. That'll take up most if not all your budget. Then aim on upgrading brakes or tyres

TDF exhaust and map - any reviews?

Who has one? Are they decent?? Thinking of getting one fitted but it's a bit of a hike from Newcastle down to there... And I've pretty much Been told Ktec will kill my car from the reviews I've had!

Cheers, James.

Currently got R26R meg discs on all round, pads are the same, so that's good, and have spot on tyres, just looking and under the bonnet stuff ATM.. I get a flat spot when I put my foot down occasionally .. It's annoying!