updated photos

Is it best to have et45 any reason you went for et45 over et 50 mate ?

Just wondering as looking to purchase some pro races like yours .

i wanted the wider stance, i would be honest and say i didnt expect them to go out as far as they did, (miss calculation working out the offset i wanted thinking the standard was 63mm offset instead of 68mm) so instead of 18mm differance, it was 23mm. but the best misstake ive made. what colour you think of having. if you have some i think you would be only the 2nd person to have a set on a 197.

Haha, think you may have started a trend?! Need to get some Lamin-X for my fronts, once I get the rears, will look awesome all black! :smiley:

Ryan yeh the standard is et68 the best/ closest I can find to that is et50 which should e fine. I have White wheels at the moment fed up to he'll of cleanig them so going Togo black mate car is racing blue so should look cool. Your look great btw

like i said wanted a wider stance, most people on here use spacers, thought it would be cheaper to have the lower offset and didnt like the idea of having a piece of metal between the wheel and the hub.

Ok, waiting for delivery from H&R, same springs. And also got Black wheels for summer on red car. Looked-like.