Update on Clio

As im sure many know I had my clio written off at CAT C (FOR PANEL DAMAGE WTF!!!) however my insurance company valued the 6 month yr old car with (minus the crash damage) ZERO damage wear etc and only 5k on the clock at 13000 even though i paid 16500 for it. The gap cover are paying the rest off but its stil being argued between the two so yet to recieve payment. :angry: Anyways more the sad point on the clio front thanks to the runaway driver i have lost my NCB and is back to ZERO. Due to the waiting time of getting a new clio 200 ive been forced to buy a car asap (as im unable to work or live without a car due to my location) the car ive gone and got (brace for laughter) is a Fiesta ST150 :lol: is a 56plate and in blue with full stripes. The cars chasis is awful and the engine is gutless. You sit to high in the car even at the lowest point and the steering wheel is soo thin you cant get any real hold of it. The grip is zero and you cant put any power down as you just get wheelspin esp in the wet. The brakes however are really good but they just pull of off course. So hoping to be able to keep this until march see what happens with insurance pretty sure im gna get f^£&ed over but wanna get a clio again. BEST CLIO EVER!! Want a CUP in AG with Recaros and Cup spoiler :001_wub:

Id be buying it back off them if it is only a bit of panel damage and you can always put the difference towards the insurance hike.

Gutted about the Fiesta road test lol! I took one out a few years ago and it is lacking in the acceleration department to say the least - and every other aspect lol! Im sure you will be back behind the wheel of and RS before long!

Who are you insured with?

I thought most insurance companies replace your car like for like in the first year, would have a read of your T&C.

Lets hope you can get back into another Clio sport.

Thats bad news mate, hope you can get a clio again soon.

I test drove an ST150 and really wasn't impressed. Had understeer even when I wasn't trying!

Understeer is terrible on the ST Fiesta but is fun in straight line up to the speed limit.

Just looking at insurance cost for next year and was just wondering if anyone has a jackpot winning lotto ticket thay dont want??

Gonna be a round £3k!!! :'(

All because of a driver that failed to stop.

IMO i dont see why I should have to give up my Clio Sport but then again £3k is money i dont have to spend on insurance esp when i still have to buy the car which will be around £10k

mate they just take the pee
they know that they can charge you wat they want
they know its not your fault but they rubbing there
hands together robbin gits

Im really makes my blood boil hearing stuff like this!!!

As if the cost of motoring isn't high enough the theiving bar stewards can get away with this!

Just another example of the innocent motorist being penalised... :swear: