Ultra Red 197

Couple crap iPhone quality pictures

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

edit:
Also just realised why I had two left over, forgot to do the blumin sunvisor ones LOL
Will do them today!

Last edited:
Got dash strips and console coming this week, so i'm going to spray them myself this week, will do another how to, of how to remove console etc.
Will keep you guys posted.
Also i will have my old console and trims available for sale.

Brought some more wheels today!!
Travelled to Bristol to get them, apparently they were off a chap off here originally, they are orange raiders? Getting them powder coated anthracite tomorrow, and should be done in two days woooooo!! Can't wait!! Will get pictures up.

Hoping you thoroughly checked out the wheels, there was an orange set for sale on here but there was also an orange set stolen. IIRC one set had toyo R888 and one set had bridgestone track day tyres, best check the details!

Yeh thoroughly checked them was a bloke off renaultsport forum has 300 odd posts, so all seems good dude :smile:

They were for sale on here as well brown bear sold them to spicer and spicer sold them to me :smile:

Last edited:
Car is currently in body shop getting some anti corrosion warranty work done currently rocking a corsa sxi 11 plate and it's not a very good car lol!
Pics when it returns!

Hi mate, you got any bigger pics of your car with the anthracite wheels on?? I'm looking at anthracite as a possibility for mine when I get them refurbed... cheers

How much does powder coating cost?

I've lined up a very reputable place to do mine for 240... they initially wanted 340. That includes car in for the day, taking tyres and wheels off etc, full chemical strip (not just a shot blast) and proper base coat/powder wet in procedure etc etc... 12mth guarantee.. (also inludes wet paint of centre caps)

I think it's important to state that you can get cheap places but not the right finish or treatment of the wheel, + no guarantee.

Similar Thread Suggestions