Ultra Red 197

There's a how-to for changing the rubber strips

I'd guess renault dealer is the best bet for the rubber bung, or maybe contact someone breaking a mk3 clio on ebay

Just a quick one, how do you take out number plate light? An the lights in the roof and the ones in the doors? Want to check what I've got to see what I should buy off eBay!
Will also get pictures of new steering wheel up tomorrow!

The plates need a small flat hed screwdriver and you push the tab in and pull. The interior onea just pull down with your fingers and the door ones from the side. The ones you probaby need are 501s.

Old wheel:
IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

New one:
IMG_0103.jpg

Next up is LEDs all around and wrap centre console and trims :wink:

LEDs all ordered, I will do a how-to-guide on this as it's abit confusing with all the different bulbs!!

Last edited:
How come you haven't done it yet?

Haven't looked what bulb it is, although I'm told it's the same as the others. Plus I haven't bought 1 led, been buying them in pairs. So haven't had one left. I will do though.

Mine was a festoon, but all others were 501s lol, I've got two LEDs left and another festoon as spares, im going to do sidelights soon, looking forward to seeing them all in the dark now!!

They look good IMO mate. I will check the boot one then. Might buy 1 off you! :thumbsup:

Got some pictures on my phone of LEDs will get them up tomorrow, they look loads better!! Are side lights easy to change?

Similar Thread Suggestions