200: Typical Mods + a few questions

Hi all,Had my 200 Albi for about a week now and I love it! Few questions though. What are the typical mods that are done to them? I have already ordered an RS badge for the front as with mine being a 59 plate, it doesn't have the badge. I have also ordered wind deflectors, chrome indicator bulbs, a new RS rear badge and some pressed plates.

Where could I get a replacement door handle button from without having to get a new handle? The drivers side has worn and looks unsightly.

Also, the previous owner seemed to not care about the bumper and book it off and sheared the bumper bolt on the drivers side. I now need a new bracket as it doesn't sit flush. Does anyone know where I can get this part from? This is the part I am on about:
CS27I88.jpg

Thanks all!

Last edited:
I'd go to the wreckers for the replacement parts you need.
For mods...I'd have a look through the members rides thread, find a few you like and look at the mods they've done.
i would start off with an Akrapovic Exhaust, Oz Ultraleggera wheels, replace the splits and then a remap.

Yeah lots of inspiration for mods on the forum - it all depends on what you want to spend, or what you want the car to look/sound like!

Plenty of different mods to do on them, as above depends on what you want.

59 plate you say, hope the belts have been done?!

Plenty of different mods to do on them, as above depends on what you want.

59 plate you say, hope the belts have been done?!

Please say yes to Chris's reply...

I'll feel so bad for you otherwise... you'll end up forking out a fudge load of money and you've only just had it!

Similar Thread Suggestions