Tree's Black 200 *new tyres and white bits*

Will let you know how I get on with the 1144's. Wanted the 1155's but couldn't get them.

Thought I would try something other than ds2500's

Fitting them with the help of a mate on Sunday. As much as I wanted the 330mm funds don't unfortunately allow lol. Can't wait to get them on though!

Got the discs and pads fitted today with the help of a mate, will have to do the fluid and hoses this week sometime. My god it's like throwing an anchor out the window! Really happy with them.
Least I will be able to feel some difference with the hoses and fluid too.

Got the discs and pads fitted today with the help of a mate, will have to do the fluid and hoses this week sometime. My god it's like throwing an anchor out the window! Really happy with them.
Least I will be able to feel some difference with the hoses and fluid too.

Sounds good. Still got mine to do. Still deciding on what pads lol. How many miles you done now? Bedded in well?? Where you get the 1144's from?

Didn't know you were running 1144's [MENTION=9615]Tree200[/MENTION] ? Are they the track focused mintex pad? What are they like? Quiet/bite from cold?

I'm extremely pleased with the pads! Bit from the first instant so great for every day. They do say not for road use but can't see why. Tbh it hasn't stopped raining since I put the new breaks on so haven't been able to truly test them but happy so far. I got them off here as they seemed to be the best price http://www.motorsport-tools.com/min...ort-200-09-front-race-brake-pads-mdb2725.html
[MENTION=4121]John1006[/MENTION] I tried to bed everything in when I first fitted the breaks ( difficult in bad weather) but had a hour an half journey home from my mates helped them. I guess about 1k miles or so, never look at my mileage lol.

Well the are a hell of a lot better thank my old breaks, whether that is disc and pad I don't know bit it took some getting used to the new ones lol. Would recommend them though!

Took a trip to Ktec today for a remap. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Andy said I had a pretty strong engine to begin with, asked if I drove it hard which seems to of paid off.

12087163294_f8e64239c3_o.jpg
Dyno run by Etree200, on Flickr