Trax 2011

Thanks guys, really nice to hear :smile: Yeah your car did look nice, stood out the most for me as well!! Noticed it a mile off in my mirror, i went over and had a look was gonna chat to ya but i couldnt see any blonde's lol! :tongueout: You should of just spoke to one of the lads on the stand, they would of rang me and dragged me back to the stand to fire it up :smile:People were swarming in like bee's when i did lol!! Have to show u another time. That range rover was awesome!!!

Welshtom, its got, kw v3's, OZ wheels, inlets, Akrapvovic, charger, did have cams, 200 diffuser and full body kit.

Thanks guys, really nice to hear :smile: Yeah your car did look nice, stood out the most for me as well!! Noticed it a mile off in my mirror, i went over and had a look was gonna chat to ya but i couldnt see any blonde's lol! :tongueout: You should of just spoke to one of the lads on the stand, they would of rang me and dragged me back to the stand to fire it up :smile:People were swarming in like bee's when i did lol!! Have to show u another time. That range rover was awesome!!!

Welshtom, its got, kw v3's, OZ wheels, inlets, Akrapvovic, charger, did have cams, 200 diffuser and full body kit.

got to admit yours does look the nuts, lowered just right and everything set everything off

+1! not sure about the supercharger sticker thou mate

The stickers were gonna be just for the show but i really like them now, the set it off really well so gonna keep em. They look better in the flesh.

The black 200 on the end of the row you were on (the guy who nearly soaked his foot turning on the tap lol).

Should really of introduced myself to more people on our stand rather than the 4 I came up with, but I blame that on the rain... :thumbdown:

Yer your car looked sick! Very unique too and not too crazy. Don't worry about the SC5's you can keep them, i'll just have the rim :thumbup:

Yeah should of come over :smile: your the loser than wanted a shower on the stand haha :smile: that was funny yours is lush. Why dont you but new ones. There £190 new from renault with no tyres lol. :thumbup:

Haha well you should of looked harder!! I didnt wanna they were all so busy didnt wanna make a fuss. Yeah maybe next time :smile: you going to combe on the 10th? Your car is the right colour to be a bee :smile: ha ha :smile: was nice to get it on the motorway give it a good run and get it going.

Haha well you should of looked harder!! I didnt wanna they were all so busy didnt wanna make a fuss. Yeah maybe next time :smile: you going to combe on the 10th? Your car is the right colour to be a bee :smile: ha ha :smile: was nice to get it on the motorway give it a good run and get it going.

lol there were none in sight :tongueout: Yeah i think i am there on the 10th, is that the action day? I take it your going?

Mike your car is the shiz mate. Might have to get those side skirts for the 200. Really works well with the lowered stance and the OZ wheels.

Haha, was enuff blondes about lmfao if you know what I mean. Yeah I am on a stand with SWPC cant wait. so you can see me there :smile: you got bookface?

Mike your car is the shiz mate. Might have to get those side skirts for the 200. Really works well with the lowered stance and the OZ wheels.

Cheers mate, yours looks quality on the h&r's!! Do it mate, they make such a difference!!! Wish i would of just got the lot when i bought it new!!

Similar Thread Suggestions