My Trax 2011 Pictures

Was a great day, even though it did rain! Many thanks to Karl for sorting everything out! I think everybody really enjoyed themselves! Anyway, here are my pictures, pretty much all of our stand! Enjoy!

IMG_1558.jpg
IMG_1559.jpg
IMG_1560.jpg
IMG_1561.jpg
IMG_1562.jpg
IMG_1564.jpg
IMG_1565.jpg
IMG_1566.jpg
IMG_1567.jpg
IMG_1569.jpg
IMG_1570.jpg
IMG_1572.jpg
IMG_1574.jpg
IMG_1580.jpg
IMG_1583.jpg
IMG_1584.jpg
IMG_1585.jpg
IMG_1586.jpg
IMG_1587.jpg

Great pics Nick. I love the Clio even more now, but I'd still happily swap it for pretty much any one of those drift cars, 1012bhp - yes please!

Good work nick, some proper good ones in there!

Who put something under my wheel in one of the first pictures lol!

Nick i saw u taking the photos of mine lol!! I was gonna say hey but i had someone was picking my brains about the charger and when i looked i couldnt find you lol!! Awesome pics dude!! :smile:

Nick i saw u taking the photos of mine lol!! I was gonna say hey but i had someone was picking my brains about the charger and when i looked i couldnt find you lol!! Awesome pics dude!! :smile:

Ah man you should of come over! I only would of picked you brains more though :wink: lol

Brilliant pics Nick! Its nice to see a few of the twins :smiley: and that my car made it into so many pics, must be cos its the best colour combo!

Red and black FTW :smiley:

Great pics Nick. I love the Clio even more now, but I'd still happily swap it for pretty much any one of those drift cars, 1012bhp - yes please!

YES! The worst thing about TRAX is now i want boost in my life! The drift cars were mental, when it was damp you could here them spinning up as soon as the turbo came on boost :cloud9: i need this in my life. Supra's and 240's are rather cheap as well.............hmmmmmm

Similar Thread Suggestions