Trax 2011

Yeah should of come over :smile: your the loser than wanted a shower on the stand haha :smile: that was funny yours is lush. Why dont you but new ones. There £190 new from renault with no tyres lol. :thumbup:

Lol! That tap was definitely broke or something!

£190? Per wheel though right? I prefer the 5 spoke wheels in gloss black now after seeing them in the flesh yesterday, just need to get round to doing mine.

Also, some quality photos there Karl, got pretty much every car in

Last edited:
The jamsport 197 <3 I need oz wheels and coilovers!

The 306 was on our stand, its his daily drive that he really doesnt care about lol!

I am the nimbis owner lol :thumbup: what a great day sorry didnt stick around for most the day on the stand as my mates were all over the place lol .. will upload pics inabit :smile: cheers to karl for the tickets aswell mukka

Really liking the white cup with the black 5 spokes. Looks superb.

that will be mine :smile: really liking yours i wanted to have mine sit the same height as yours but this yours is slightly lower at the bk mine are all the way down at the bk but got bout 10mm left at the front!

that will be mine :smile: really liking yours i wanted to have mine sit the same height as yours but this yours is slightly lower at the bk mine are all the way down at the bk but got bout 10mm left at the front!

You should stick up a progress thread about yours mate as it really does look superb.

Similar Thread Suggestions