Tractor Boy

So, to give an idea what the wheels are going to look like when they're on... here's the mockup I did that really persuaded us.

It's a bit sketchy, and the colour of the R27 decals are far too green, they'd be more bronze tinged in reality, and the car wasn't RB to begin with so the colour is a bit off too but yeah disclaimers done:

ja96pw.jpg

Terrible looking car. Best sell me the wheels really.
What suspension have you gone for? B14's?

So, to give an idea what the wheels are going to look like when they're on... here's the mockup I did that really persuaded us.

It's a bit sketchy, and the colour of the R27 decals are far too green, they'd be more bronze tinged in reality, and the car wasn't RB to begin with so the colour is a bit off too but yeah disclaimers done:

ja96pw.jpg
That is a thing of beauty:hearteyes:

Can see you being one happy bunny mate(and her indoors of course)!

ja96pw.jpg

Yea - I could probably live with my car looking like that.

WHO AM I KIDDING ! The Bronze looks pure class with the RB. Great colour choice Mes and Mrs Mes :smile:

**I may have to give stopping by here a miss in future: before I start getting any grand ideas from watching yours progress......

Reactions: kevlar
That is a thing of beauty:hearteyes:

Can see you being one happy bunny mate(and her indoors of course)!

Thanks mate. Hoping the reality is slightly better as the colours are all off but off in a way that makes it look not as good. I hope!

Yea - I could probably live with my car looking like that.

WHO AM I KIDDING ! The Bronze looks pure class with the RB. Great colour choice Mes and Mrs Mes :smile:

**I may have to give stopping by here a miss in future: before I start getting any grand ideas from watching yours progress......

Mate, I know what it's like for you. It's just how I feel when going through your thread. Especially the engine bay pics. They make me feel a little sad inside :smiley: But in all honesty, there really isn't going to be much progress here. She loves TB as he is and I don't see her going for it. Just some making good more than anything else really.

Seriously though, thanks Shuv. Really itching to get them on.

Reactions: sevenfourate

ja96pw.jpg

They looking amazing! Car will be so 'lightfooted' after also!

They looking amazing! Car will be so 'lightfooted' after also!

Thanks Chris. And that's why I'm waiting to put them on. If they go on at the same time as the suspension we'll really notice a difference!

They are going to look fantastic on the car Mes, good choice! And you're a lucky man for having a significant other that's as enthusiastic about an RS as you are! Rare!

And as for your photoshop talents...you thought about doing it for a living...? :tonguewink:

They are going to look fantastic on the car Mes, good choice! And you're a lucky man for having a significant other that's as enthusiastic about an RS as you are! Rare!

And as for your photoshop talents...you thought about doing it for a living...? :tonguewink:

Thanks mate. She's a diamond to be honest. And this is all her, I'm just showing her what the options are.

Reactions: Jimmy