Tractor Boy

Used the same on my new wheels, good stuff and initial thoughts are that it's better than the Carbon Collective sealant I've used on previous wheels. Nice and easy to apply as well, liked the fact that they actually advised against multiple coats (I'm lazy).

I've used quite a lot of Gtechniq stuff and I've always been really impressed. Initially it seems a bit pricey but it lasts for ages, you never need to use much and it does an excellent job.

Reactions: BenAG200
Nothing much to see here. Just some wheel armour that arrived today. Anything you can do to protect new wheels and make them easier to clean must be good right? Might be applying this over the weekend...

n6c1t3.jpg
What new wheels eh?

Reactions: BenAG200
NICE! I was wondering when you'd take the plunge and get a set of these Mes! Gorgeous wheels!

To be honest, I thought it would never happen but Mrs M saw @Yiannis197 's Ultras and then a few weeks later she was visiting her parents and I get a random text:

"I think we should talk about new wheels..."

And so started an epic mission. Came up absolute trumps in the end though. We're both thrilled with them.

Reactions: Jimmy
Beautiful wheels and such an awesome colour choice. Can't wait to see them on mate!

Thanks Ben. I know you've had a preview already, glad your comment here was a little tamer!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And yeah mate, really can't wait to see them on. Need to get them covered in C5 and am still waiting for the bolts to turn up. Won't be too long.

Bronze wheels on RB will look amazing! Really looking forward to seeing these on the car.

top man Mes..those wheels are awesome..:thumb:

just 1 thing to bear in mind..they are ridiculously hard to keep clean and clean in general..you will see soon

@Dystant @DS197 @Pav @sevenfourate THANKS GUYS!!! Really glad you like them. It felt a bit of a jump into the unknown to be honest but I did a mockup and we both loved them. They're ridiculous in the flesh. Super pleased.

And Pav, I'm totally ready mate! :smiley: I knew they were going to be a bitch, hence the C5. Have you ever used it?

Reactions: sevenfourate
Argh you got them!! Bloody jealous now :smile:
Good job mate, where did you source them? From that company I sent or somewhere else?

Can't wait to see them on.

I've been SO waiting for you to see this!!!

How freaking good are they? You sir are a total legend. We wouldn't have them if it wasn't for you. If ever you're in London, I owe you a very large, and very posh drink :smiley:

Seriously. Legend.

Oh and Dragan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Fantastic service and I couldn't have asked for more.

Reactions: Micah and Branx
they look fabulous.
did you get them powdercoated or is that a stock OZ colour?

I've been SO waiting for you to see this!!!

How freaking good are they? You sir are a total legend. We wouldn't have them if it wasn't for you. If ever you're in London, I owe you a very large, and very posh drink :smiley:

Seriously. Legend.

Oh and Dragan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Fantastic service and I couldn't have asked for more.

I'm really glad it worked out for the best!
Now I have to hurry and get mine as well :smile:

I'm anxious to see them on the car in the sun (not that you have any sun up there lol) :smile:

Last edited:
And Pav, I'm totally ready mate! :smiley: I knew they were going to be a bitch, hence the C5. Have you ever used it?
Yeah I used the C5 in October..wanted to give my OZ's some winter protection..but here in Manchester it rains almost non stop so any protection will fail really..Have to say that Im more pleased with it than i was with other wheel products though..and you dont have to re-apply every so often..should be good for over a year...