Track photos - FCS - Castle Combe

glad you enjoyed it..the vid looks like you had a great fun..also the car feels very tight in the corners...spot on..

Great photos and video. I liked the camera angle on the vid too! Glad you had a good time and that the car performed well.

glad you enjoyed it..the vid looks like you had a great fun..also the car feels very tight in the corners...spot on..
The car was fantastic, i was slightly worried that because of the stiff setup i was going to struggle with grip and oversteer but it was fantastic, when i have time i think i'll go back to jade developments for another geo setup and possibly run a little bit of open toe, i think its neutral at the moment.

Great photos and video. I liked the camera angle on the vid too! Glad you had a good time and that the car performed well.
The camera angle was a bit random, i didn't have anywhere to mount it so just used a 3m sticky on my helmet, i actually quite like it how it came out. The view was slightly more central at the start of the session showing out of both side windows and straight at the front window but somehow it moved.

I'll tighten the mount up a bit better at snetterton on the 22nd.