Touring cars

Didn't manage to get in the end, but watched on telly. Excellent racing as usual, and Plato stuffed sheddon good and proper in the last race!

Big time.

However Jackson has been stripped of the win (Ran too much boost) and Shedden got to jump Plato so Shedden win, Plato second and Gillham 3rd.

I was watching your lot take all the airboxes off saturday, was going to run off with one :rofl:

ha ha that was me, where you the lad with the fosters? i can remember a few people over at that time. i was working on the car at the far right.

G.

No, i was the old bloke with my 15 year old nephew who kept sticking his head into everything.

We walked round the paddock areas on Sat/Sun a few times and it was interesting watching people prepare the cars. That Josh Files seemed a friendly bloke invited a load of us gawping outside in and talked about his car and answered questions anyone had. He seems a confident young chap if more drivers did the same I'm sure people would look out for them when there racing ?

Where going Oulton not sure if overnight yet might just be a Sunday this time.

P1020126.jpg

looks like theres going to be plenty of spares for the clio cups :smiley:

touring cars whimping out :thumbdown:

sheddon - a scotsman not bothered about the rain :rain: :thumbup:

looks like theres going to be plenty of spares for the clio cups :smiley:

touring cars whimping out :thumbdown:

sheddon - a scotsman not bothered about the rain :rain: :thumbup:

Yup. That storm grey Clio that whacked the tyre wall will certainly be requiring some spares lol.

Good on Shedden tbh. Spun and whacked at the start from 18th to 6th is awesome. NGTC cars look so damn good also.

Felt so bad for hamilton spinning straight away, doesnt have much luck. which is a shame as i think he's quite a good driver!

i did wonder if he has some reg issues when he spent all that time on scales

just could not get the car going again lol

i did wonder if he has some reg issues when he spent all that time on scales

just could not get the car going again lol

I was worrying at that moment also. Never really seems to get the luck of the draw tbh.

Shows that all the driving her gets up at a very wet Knockhill can put you in good sted.

Tis raining again during the Porsche race, seems like the 3rd BTCC race is gonna be wet to.

are the clio cup racers on this 2 im watching it the now online says the 3rd race is about to start im a bit of a touring car virgin lol

Similar Thread Suggestions