Tour de Force

Fantastic results mate, good stuff indeed, I bet you are loving it:smile: I can't tell from the graph, what was the output on the first (pre upgrade) run?

And then ktec claim every single cat 402 setup is rolling out with a consistent 220...

Should have gone to ktec, you'd have got 220 at least :wink:

???? Mine made 202bhp, Ktec job. I don't think Ktec has ever claimed 220bhp, they claim +15bhp after cam package.

out of interest, how much did all that cost?
mine arent due for quite a while but for a gain like that id happily get them done early as an excuse to have the other mods done lol

Not cheap...1100 for cams (some went on fleebay for 450)!!! Cambelt 400 and 300+ for remap. The schricks do want it says on the tin.....15bhp

Last edited:
mine came in just over 2k but i had water pump done and arp rod bolts so would say your looking at 1700 without them well worth it if you can aford it my first power run was 181.1 going in and came out with 209.5

mine came in just over 2k but i had water pump done and arp rod bolts so would say your looking at 1700 without them well worth it if you can aford it my first power run was 181.1 going in and came out with 209.5

Thats a great gain. I'd already had a remap from Paul, which gave me 196bhp so with cams, had less to give. I get the feeling 210bhp is the ceiling without going down itb or forced induction route.....

Thats a great gain. I'd already had a remap from Paul, which gave me 196bhp so with cams, had less to give. I get the feeling 210bhp is the ceiling without going down itb or forced induction route.....

the limit of getting air in the engine without upping the revs with the standard engines restrictions still in place....