Tour de Force

mattyealam

Platinum Member
Big thanks to matt at tour de force for the work he did on my 197 if any body is looking for someone to carry at work for them these are really good canot recomend them enough

work carrid out:
Schrick cam kit fitted
Waterpump
Arp rod bolts
Both belt kits
custum remap

have attached power runs for any one intrested

Attachments

• 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 71
The cams have really made a difrence pulls really well drives well no problems at all TDF supplied the rod bolts

ah right pretty good then! good to hear its driving well with them.. what made you choose the shrick's over catcams?

Cams seem to be a popular mod for peeps when getting the belts done.

Makes sense I suppose.

Fantastic results mate. And for once I can believe someone's decent cam results because TDF dyno is very modest :smile:

Fantastic results mate. And for once I can believe someone's decent cam results because TDF dyno is very modest :smile:

Interesting....I made about the same with schricks 210.1bhp and 183 of torque mapped at RS tuning. Some consistency there. What are your other mods Matt? I get the feeling 210'ish is 'the wall'. Not seen any make beyond that on either rollers without spend big money!!!! Did wonder if mani decat would push the torque figure up. Again though, taking 400 quid for same gains?

Last edited:
Should have gone to ktec, you'd have got 220 at least :wink:

Top work, might chuck some in mine next year when its due a cambelt :smile:

Made 209.5

pretty sure that was the maximuum gain they had on cat402's
dont think they're expecting every 200/197 to reach 220bhp

Nope three owners on here alone have quoted 220bhp from the cat upgrade. Whats the chances of finding three clios running 200bhp standard? Especially when one of them was a 197 lol! ( 194bhp if it was a miracle car - 220bhp after means a gain of 26bhp... )

Nope three owners on here alone have quoted 220bhp from the cat upgrade. Whats the chances of finding three clios running 200bhp standard? Especially when one of them was a 197 lol! ( 194bhp if it was a miracle car - 220bhp after means a gain of 26bhp... )

oh right didnt realise that, does seem a bit odd 3 runnning 220bhp yea