TopGear is back

Having thought a little more about this very question, I know think that it isn't Top Gear i have a problem with - it's Clarkson!!!

The Twingo 133 episode is what turned me so anti TG

What up with Clarkson?? If he wasn't in it then topgear will never been good.

Come on that was only showing how strong the Twingo is. :wink:

Last edited:
I've spent 2 hours watching the first 17 minutes of the first episode, the broadband at my fiance's house. Keeps dropping out, then when it does work, iPlayer say the bandwidth isn't big enough to stream the video. So I'm giving up until it's fixed or repeated, although I think that is tomorrow and I'm out again! Was playing football on Sunday when it was on!

I genuinely had tears in my eyes when that chinese stig kept doing the kung fu moves :rofl::rofl:

I thought it was a good episode. No f***ing around again. Genuine stuff. I'm enjoying this series so far.

The NASCAR piece was very good, SLS was alright, Matt Le Blanc seemed like he couldnt be bother and the chinese piece was drawn out and average.

Ye, I just watched it about 30 mins ago. I thought the Chinese bit was quite good, but perhaps a little more on the fake cars would have been good. Just to see what they look like.

I really enjoyed last nights episode - the Nascar clip was awesome. I'd love to see Nascar live - those engines!

Last edited:
I really enjoyed last nights episode - the Nascar clip was awesome. I'd love to see Nascar live - those engines!

Gotta agree. Would love it.

I actually think its entertaining to watch on the TV also. Though not seen a race since Sky Sports lost the coverage and ESPN got it. Sack paying another tenner a month just to watch it.

Having thought a little more about this very question, I know think that it isn't Top Gear i have a problem with - it's Clarkson!!!

The Twingo 133 episode is what turned me so anti TG

I don't get people's problem with the 133 espisode. Millions of people watched the worlds biggest car program say its a great liitle car.

All for the price of a car that takes 10 hours to build and costs £13000 otr.

Gotta agree. Would love it.

I actually think its entertaining to watch on the TV also. Though not seen a race since Sky Sports lost the coverage and ESPN got it. Sack paying another tenner a month just to watch it.
Their camera technology is so cool!! The moving rear view camera - corrr. This is what F1 is missing....

Think top gear is awesome, always makes me laugh. Love the not so serious take on life and everything in it!

They do like Vauxhalls. Not remember them saying that Vxl were the only company that had good looking cars throughout their range?

And let's face it Hot hatches are only getting better and tbh I didn't see any major flaws with the standard Corsa VXr?

They do like Vauxhalls. Not remember them saying that Vxl were the only company that had good looking cars throughout their range?

And let's face it Hot hatches are only getting better and tbh I didn't see any major flaws with the standard Corsa VXr?

they ripped the vec and the astra unfairly. the astra was pre production on non vxr suspension and the vec they dissabled the electronic suspension by removing the traction control fuze! the avereage joe non petrol type person took their reviews as gospel! there was never a propper re review carried out!

standard flaw with the corsa is it was made to compete with the 197 and lets be honest! it didnt :rofl: it was good dont get me wrong but was still quite abit off the pace

if were honest the corsa had a better engine (as in more flexable) but thats objective and the interior

in all honesty i modded the standard car to make it how i felt it should have been! i dont want to mod the new car at all!

Similar Thread Suggestions