TopGear back on sunday 27th!!

Oh great, another waste of licence payers money - poo tv, utter boring trash.

I again will not be watching! I am not excited by it at all lol!!! I HATE it lol!!!

:poke::eek:

I was talking to my dad about this only an hour ago! I want to see if it has changed at all. There was an online poll about what people want to see in the new series, and by far the most common suggestion was to have more car reviews and to stop wasting money. I wonder if they have actually taken any notice of it at all or if it doesn't mean anything to them! I do think they waste too much money on ****. The worst was when Jeremy smashed up that really nice Red 133 Cup. :worried: Bad times!

...I always have to watch it, even though I know I will be irritated by the obnoxious and flippant behaviour and attitude!! As long as there is a good car test I am happy....smashing things up and towing caravans over cliffs is a waste of time.......

jeremy clarkson is a a stuck up muppet that thinks that every1 can afford a 70k plus car slags off everything that costs less . . . . muppet

There's is some very mixed views! Surprised really, thought eeveryone liked top gear! :001_huh: Personaly I love it, great entertainment! :thumbsup:

There's is some very mixed views! Surprised really, thought eeveryone liked top gear! :001_huh: Personaly I love it, great entertainment! :thumbsup:

I was under that impression. But I think in their attempts to make the program more entertaining for the masses rather than just car lovers, they've completely lost sight of why the program bagan and why it was called Top Gear. And in the process they have allienated the people who watch the program for the original reasons.

I think they should have Top Gear like it used to be, half an hour reviewing new models, but also have Stupid Gear, with the 3 idiots destroying things quicker than BP! But restrict it to caravans and old sheds like those Mitsubishi 4x4 people carrier unstable piles of sh**e!

I was under that impression. But I think in their attempts to make the program more entertaining for the masses rather than just car lovers, they've completely lost sight of why the program bagan and why it was called Top Gear. And in the process they have allienated the people who watch the program for the original reasons.

I think they should have Top Gear like it used to be, half an hour reviewing new models, but also have Stupid Gear, with the 3 idiots destroying things quicker than BP! But restrict it to caravans and old sheds like those Mitsubishi 4x4 people carrier unstable piles of sh**e!

Totally agreee Arran! Half an hour Top Gear then the second half Stupid Gear! You should be the director of the BBC Arran! :thumbsup:

I love Top Gear, great entertainment! maybe that is the problem?
Would like to see more car reviews, especially ones in our price bracket! but whaen they do a car review due to public demand, they take pis*
I am a massive fan of the trips the three of them go on, the rivalry is comical :smile: this section should definately not be s****ped.

Where are all the above stars coming from? is there an auto swear filter on this site? its supposed to say s****ed!

LOL, it done it again. i'll try and miss spell it s.c.r.a.p.e.d

Last edited:
...I always have to watch it, even though I know I will be irritated by the obnoxious and flippant behaviour and attitude!! As long as there is a good car test I am happy....smashing things up and towing caravans over cliffs is a waste of time.......

I have to completely disagree. Watching 3 guys making complete muppets of themselves on a sunday night before i have to go to work in the morning is complete escapism. Testing cars ill never be able to afford, now thats fun- its just escapism. If i wanted to watch about car reviews id watch fifth gear.

The mad journeys and challanges ie the Vietnam trip and travelling through South America?? with the 4x4 was just amazing imo.

Watching a 700bhp monster which is a technical monster is interesting and something to talk about, watching about a 70bhp c2?

Just my opinion though although i did find the last series alittle tamed down and i think the up and comming series will be further reduced in comedy entertainment.

I have to completely disagree. Watching 3 guys making complete muppets of themselves on a sunday night before i have to go to work in the morning is complete escapism. Testing cars ill never be able to afford, now thats fun- its just escapism. If i wanted to watch about car reviews id watch fifth gear.

The mad journeys and challanges ie the Vietnam trip and travelling through South America?? with the 4x4 was just amazing imo.

Watching a 700bhp monster which is a technical monster is interesting and something to talk about, watching about a 70bhp c2?

Just my opinion though although i did find the last series alittle tamed down and i think the up and comming series will be further reduced in comedy entertainment.

+1 Definitely :clap:

I love Top Gear and they way that is truly an entertainment programme, if people actually wanted car reviews then viewing figures would fall to levels of the 'old' TG, which was axed due to nobody watching. Instead its the most watched programme on a Sunday and I cant think of anything better to start the next week with!

IMO they have to keep it up, as long as they keep it fresh with new ideas and different shooting styles they will remain head and shoulders above 5th Gear and I will continue to watch!

I have to say my favourite video for a long time was the Vantage V12 which admittedly had no comic value but it was superbly shot and shows they can do it all properly when needed!

:zomg:

Similar Thread Suggestions