top gear

omg its a manufacturing masterpiece. u can buy 1 for £4000 a month on PCP lol initial deposit £60k and a balloon payment at the end

any takers . . . . . lmao

I reackon a 197 would be faster round some of the tight country lanes! Lol! No, but seriously, you would be a bit scared of driving sommething worth so much money the way you do the Clio wouldn't you? I know I would!

could you imagine if they marked the wheels or paint work putting them clamps on:oops:

Yeah I dont think the £70 fine is something the owners wil be losing any sleep over!

Love the Bug, its an epic piece of machinery. Im so glad the latest one topped the lap time board, it was a bit of a let down last time it was on TG!

It's so crap and boring, they can only make about four programs, then they run out of ideas. Oh well...another load of old crud gone from our screens for a year. Thank goodness!!!! :smile::smile::smile:

Lol Mike, you dont have to wait a whole year to see it on your screen again... Its on every 6mth with 6 shows per series.

Hopefully there will be a christmas special again this year that is always brilliant!