top gear

yep 268 mph repeated on tue mate
to safe gaurd the tyres you wont be able to do
over 258 mph when you get yours woody lol

The ugliest car I ever saw was this:

veyron3.jpg

veyron2.jpg

veyron1.jpg

I hate them with a passion, butt ugly load of old crud.

And Top Gear as usual was a load of old tosh.

I hate it lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Senna bit was superb! And as much as i like the Veyron as a feat of engineering it is still an ugly turd lol

...Bugatti was awsome....Senna story was great and showed how much better GP was back then....a much better episode than normal....with the exception of the cringing brown nosing Clarkson during the guest item (and it was just tooo long)!!

article-1222435-06EA9E98000005DC-504_468x516.jpg
^^^That famous line of hers is the same as what i think of TG - "What a load of old....."

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

with the exception of the cringing brown nosing Clarkson during the guest item (and it was just tooo long)!!

Yes it was rediculous! I really dont like the SIARC bit, never have done, unless its a racing driver, then it tallys up.

If they did it in less than 10minutes and just concentrated on the lap, then OK, but they pissed about for the thick end of 20minutes with those two flids.

But at least Tom Cruise proved that driving like a **** gets you places quicker lol, and on that bombshell, lol at the retards making out it was a conspiracy that he came out on top, what a sad set of individuals.

I will confess, I liked the Boilvia challenge, and some of the other challenges, but the programs are still utter tosh.

omg where was that buggati its awesome imagine driving that on the road no1 wud overtake u lol