Top Gear

richandgem

Platinum Member
Dont know if you are all aware but the new series of Topgear starts this Sunday at 9pm, so get your sky+ boxes set :smile:

yeah saw the advert for it last night - looks like another good one! the GF was crying with laughter!

....Top Gear is definately Love Hate with me.....always get irritated with their approach to things (dropping cars on caravans, crashing lorries through walls, making boats out of mpoeds etc), but I simply can't miss an episode and I always look forward to it on a Sunday! When they do a car test they do it well, but definately lean towards Fifth Gear these days as it is a more traditional motoring magazine program!

....Top Gear is definately Love Hate with me.....always get irritated with their approach to things (dropping cars on caravans, crashing lorries through walls, making boats out of mpoeds etc), but I simply can't miss an episode and I always look forward to it on a Sunday! When they do a car test they do it well, but definately lean towards Fifth Gear these days as it is a more traditional motoring magazine program!

Yeah same for me, it's great to watch but I do take it with a pinch of salt...I actually prefer 5th Gear for honest information!

Last edited:
Can't wait for the new series!!

Gone off 5th Gear - VBH annoys the hell out of me

Last edited:
ive never been a big fan of 5th gear, all of the presenters seem to lack any sort of personality and every one of their episodes iv seen recently seems to be a copy of a top gear challenge and not done half as well!

top gear definately makes you smile on a sunday night!

Fifth gear is ok, they do some good reviews which are better than Topgear imo, but I fast forward most the show, Plato is a legend and Tiff is pretty good, but those stupid lads are morons and VBH is flippin anoying. The way she commentates when drving really grinds my gears lol

I remember not along ago about testing new little nissan somethings. One guy..can't remember his name, he sat on the roof on the brand new car & done big dents on the roof.

now that stupid!

Last edited:
Oh and on the trailer for it, they drive a red renault through a tunnel on one part - what is it?? Kinda looks like a 197/200 but then the diffuser looks different. Possibly a twingo?

Oh and on the trailer for it, they drive a red renault through a tunnel on one part - what is it?? Kinda looks like a 197/200 but then the diffuser looks different. Possibly a twingo?

That would be a Twingo, think its in Belfast, there has been lots on the web recently and it meets a suitably 'top gear' end from what i have seen!

Thought it was quite funny but would have preferred them gettin to that road quicker and then driving the full distance.

Anyone on here from Romania? loll.

Fifth gear is ok, they do some good reviews which are better than Topgear imo, but I fast forward most the show, Plato is a legend and Tiff is pretty good, but those stupid lads are morons and VBH is flippin anoying. The way she commentates when drving really grinds my gears lol

Somebody been watching family guy? lol!

Ill be watching it when i get home :smiley: