Time travel

Sorry not a deep thread I'm afraid. Just wondered if you could take two weeks out of your life to travel back in time to one time or era which would it be.
I would quite like to see what Victorian times would have been like to live with. Also would have liked to have lived when dinosaurs were wondering out and about!

**Have you seen those really old photos with modern people randomly in the shot somewhere.......

Like from 100 years ago and someone is on a mobile phone. Or someone wearing modern clothes, or one i saw was a child in an Astronaut suit from decades and decades before space travel.

Weird stuff !

Hmmmm interesting, yeah it'll be nice visiting the Victorian empire days... maybe a trip to jerusalem to see if the bible is all what it's based on.

I think it'd be medieval times for me - I've been watching a lot of Game of Thrones recently, so that's why it's in my head. It fascinates me that there's still these ruins of castles and buildings from that time - it would be great to see what it was all actually like.

**Have you seen those really old photos with modern people randomly in the shot somewhere.......

Like from 100 years ago and someone is on a mobile phone. Or someone wearing modern clothes, or one i saw was a child in an Astronaut suit from decades and decades before space travel.

Weird stuff !

I love those too, Shuv, really freaky! A big part of me thinks a lot of them are hoaxes and fakes, but it's so good to believe that they're real and some of that stuff actually goes on!