This has changed

Welcome back! Looks a bit of a beast, seen it pop up on insta/facebook before.

Love the Akra sticker on the front, sure its comes with a tasty sound as well (still not heard an Akra in the flesh!!!)

Reactions: inwardnoise
Welcome back Dom, I have recently come back to the forum after a good few years myself. I'm back in an RS Clio after a small absence.

It's funny, I've only been on the forum about 5 times in 2016 but I'm getting back into it again now and I'd not seen you for ages and then saw you going through new cross traffic lights over xmas

Was glad to see you still had he Clio.

It's funny, I've only been on the forum about 5 times in 2016 but I'm getting back into it again now and I'd not seen you for ages and then saw you going through new cross traffic lights over xmas

Was glad to see you still had he Clio.

Blast from the past aye lol yeah dude still got it haven't got heart to get rid of her lol

Any good groups you could recommend looking at please mate? Always good to see what's going on.

Plus 1 on RS197/200. When I'm not on here I have a look on there. Starting to organise some meets too. Still say this is my favourite place though. Think many of those FB groups are a bit childish.

Reactions: ///M
But Yes my sec Home is returning to back to the GOOD TIMES AGAIN thanks to a more flexible ADMIN TEAM just get the meets going bang back on TOP

Reactions: Jimmy
I didn't know there was a club called RS 197/200, are they Facebook only?

I look at RSUK on Facebook regularly, is there some tension between them and 197.net?

Oh right, do I dare ask why?
A few guys of here when things were not quite right set up.RSUK to be like here but it got very clicky and the few guys that set it up found an animosity towards Jess.And a few of the old admins just to be honest I was ADMIN on RSUK but got banned for calling them a bunch of monkeys.

Reactions: Sean197