Think I might have ordered a 200?!?!

In real terms it's an extra 160 a month for a brand new car with my own spec with a longer warranty! Megs too big for me at the mo!! Bloody hell the doubt has now set it!!!

Nashy

I wouldn't do it, but it could be just me. Financing things is the worst thing that you can do if you don't want to lose money.

I'm very reluctant to new car sales, the only one I bought was my clio DCI and, in 2 years i made 70.000 miles on it (don't know if is a lot for you guys, but in spain, people normally do 12.000 miles a year), and if I'm not on that situation again I prefer to buy second hand cars than new ones. But if nobody buys brand new cars we wouldn't have a second hand market.

Is up to you, but if I really wanted a brand new car I would go for something different, not the same car, but facelifted.

all good advice guys thanks but im leaning to a 200 but ill speak to the dealers again tomoz and see whats what, thanks for the comments.

Nashy

the R27 is getting some work done at the stealers tomorrow and no doubt when i see a 200 in the flesh again ill prob have another talk with the salesman while im there so i might be in the same situation as u tomorrow lol.

for me it wont be the money issue its weather or not i wanna let go of the R27 since its different from other 197's if i get a 200 it will just be another 200.

ill let u know how i get on though.

My 200 is the best thing I have ever bought, simples :smile:

it's probibly one of the most fun cars i've ever driven aswell and you can really feel the low down grunt that the 197 lacks, and u get it to your spec, it's totally taliored to you.

Go for It imo, u will not be dissapointed and running it is cheaper, atm I'm getting 32.4mpg and that's a mix of town and motorway driving an I don't really drive like a nun.

Lynden

WoW £340 quid a month, your either loaded or you live with your parents haha....Go for it though if you wont blink at that price, sounds like a nice spec

you putting much money down on this car or you financing the full amount? minus what your cars worth?

cuz i got a deal of £180 a month with my car as pat x over and a lil more down to make it up to 10k over 2 years. thought that was an amazing deal but i will probs buy it out right overwise ill be very poor...

No I'm not loaded I wish lol!! I've got my own house just work hard and don't go out on the pish at all so rather see my cash spent on something different, this morning Im thinking I might leave it looking out the window at the r27 she is a beaut!!!! I'll let you know what I go for if I do!! Thanks for your opinions guys all taken on board!

Nashy

well went to renault myself today n talked about the 200, even though they are putting the prices up on renault sport models their finance company are also giving that much more value on the loan so it makes no difference on weather or not you can afford it, its just gonna cost you that extra money at the end of it all

lol yeah we also have a friend in the right place..hes gonna look out for some good deals coming up but for now until oct when our warrenty runs out were sticking with the R27

Personally I would not do it. The R27 is a great lil car, and spending all that extra money per month for a car which is vertually the same isn't worth it imo. There isnt enough of a change for the extra amount you will pay. But if your really love the 200 I wont blame you. its a great car.

I used to be a car salesman, and if you PM me the price your paying for the car, and the px price your getting from the dealer, and the amount of deposit you wil be putting down, I will pm you the monthly finance amount you should be paying to get a good-ish deal. 340 p/m over 60 months sounds alot to me.

Dave