Think I might have ordered a 200?!?!

Nashy

Platinum Member
spoke to the dealer and got a massive spec nimbus with black speedlines etc..............should i do it?!?:thumbup: :thumbdown: :confused1:

Nashy

well im paying £190 a month for my R27 and the 200 is £340.................but it will be brand new and my own spec!! Im not 100%.........ill have decide by the end of the month all renaultsports go up by 3% in april extra £600 on the price!!!

Nashy

It is sooooo tempting ill give it some thought tonight and see what some of you guys are thinking!?!?

Cheers

Nashy

£340....a lot of money monthly but if you can afford it and are happy with the deal then do it :thumbup1:

Yeah its alot of cash its not gonna kill me but its not a must have is it really i have a great car at the mo but i suppose your only young once!!

Nashy

Go for it, I take it thats over 3 years ?

If it is the time will fly past and you'll have a paid for car with a cracking spec that'll be worth £7-8K should you wish to trade it in.

As I was saying to Smiler I am in the same financial situation as you Im paying £180/mth and if I was to get a 200 it would be nearly double and to me its just not worth it.

I can completely see where you are coming from though; if it is to your exact spec then it is completely yours and no-one else has had their hands on it. Which is a very good thing.

It does seem like you really want it and TBH I wouldn't blame you! If you can afford the extra costs then go for it but I wouldnt buy a car if all I can do is drive it, you need to be able to enjoy everything else too!

Last edited:
No its over 5yrs but i would prob pay it off early.....hopefully!? ill have to decide either tonight or tomorrow because the price rise in april!! yeah never had a brand new car b4 and never picked the spec so its all new to me!! he is giving me over the odds for my car and as it wont be ready till july keep the price they give me now and £700 off.

Ibrench have you got prices yet????

Nashy

If that's the case Id leave it mate. Thats a lot of money.

Where did you get the quote from your local dealer ?

If your set on changing it I'd go on the RS forum and put in the wanted section what spec etc you want and also PM some of the active dealers on there. You will get a better deal that way.

Don't always go for the first quote :wink:

don,t do it,

work out what it will cost you in real tearms inc the finance and the loss you will make.

you are going to lose another 5k per year.

buying new on finance is a mugs games.

Ordered my 200 on Saturday! Paying cash from a lone from work. Speced up with cup pack, leather, blue tooth, in storm grey, black speedlines and black roof! Got a good price. Less than 18k all in. But I probably could have done better by shopping about. Threat of price rise played a factor!!