Things I don't like

When people don't abide by the one space rule at toilet urinals. I know it's an unwritten rule but come on, there's 12 empty ones there, why stand next to me! :chair:

Regarding the apple debate, I could have sworn I read somewhere there was a study done on each IOS version where people found code which deliberately underclocked the processors on older devices. Apple got called out on it and claimed it was to preserve old processors which was proven to be utter bull. I think we all know why they do it, not making money if people don't buy the new phone...

Someone mentioned looking at an S8, if you are call your network and try to haggle the price down. I recently upgraded with EE as I wanted to keep my number and they wanted £47 per month with £250 upfront for the s8. Utter joke. Cheapest I could get on 3rd party websites was £37 per month with £100 upfront.

Went onto EE live chat and threatened to leave if they didn't drop the price. After a bit of arguing with what is reasonable they offered me £35 per month with no upfront for 15GB data.

Just have to threaten to leave them.

Regarding the apple debate, I could have sworn I read somewhere there was a study done on each IOS version where people found code which deliberately underclocked the processors on older devices. Apple got called out on it and claimed it was to preserve old processors which was proven to be utter bull. I think we all know why they do it, not making money if people don't buy the new phone...

Someone mentioned looking at an S8, if you are call your network and try to haggle the price down. I recently upgraded with EE as I wanted to keep my number and they wanted £47 per month with £250 upfront for the s8. Utter joke. Cheapest I could get on 3rd party websites was £37 per month with £100 upfront.

Went onto EE live chat and threatened to leave if they didn't drop the price. After a bit of arguing with what is reasonable they offered me £35 per month with no upfront for 15GB data.

Just have to threaten to leave them.

This method works well with things such as Sky tv too - I've had some cracking discounts in the past through threatening to leave. It's amazing what they can pull out of the bag when they stand to lose a customer - especially a loyal one!

Overtimeitis.

Terrible sickness I have where I can’t say no to overtime. I don’t want to wake up in 5 hours :worried:

Overtimeitis.

Terrible sickness I have where I can’t say no to overtime. I don’t want to wake up in 5 hours :worried:
200.webp

Overtimeitis.

Lie-in on a Sat Chris ? Get up at a proper time man !

Seriously: good for you. No-one gives it to you buddy. So get out and earn it. I’m always first in the queue. Always nice to have a little ticked away / to be able to treat yourself to the finer things in life without having to worry.

I got a job at silly-o-clock this Morning. Worse still - I’m on standby tomorrow. Now that is a crud day: always ‘waiting’ and not being able to stray far from home / Work.

Think of the money once you’re up bud. It’s all you can do :smile:

Have a great weekend whatever else you’re up to.....

Lie-in on a Sat Chris ? Get up at a proper time man !

Seriously: good for you. No-one gives it to you buddy. So get out and earn it. I’m always first in the queue. Always nice to have a little ticked away / to be able to treat yourself to the finer things in life without having to worry.

I got a job at silly-o-clock this Morning. Worse still - I’m on standby tomorrow. Now that is a crud day: always ‘waiting’ and not being able to stray far from home / Work.

Think of the money once you’re up bud. It’s all you can do :smile:

Have a great weekend whatever else you’re up to.....

Yeah funny enough I’m alright now I’m sat in canteen with a coffee. Always that breed misery when the alarm goes off, worse than usual today as such a little amount of sleep. Ah well it can go in the wheel fund :wink:

Thanks bud have a good’un yourself :smiley:

Reactions: Benno and Pav
Overtimeitis.

I'm the same. I live 2 mins from work so I'm always the first to get asked, just agreed to do a 15 hour day of rail replacement next Saturday as well as going to Wembley Arena today...as Shuv said...just think of the extra money..!:money:

Reactions: Chris and Pav
The Sun newspaper.

Specifically, the trending 'news' alerts that come up on my phone from them: utter, utter garbage every single time. Their 'journalists' must just trawl through social media looking at what all the celebrity wankers are doing, in order to drum up a story. What a rag.

The Sun newspaper.

Specifically, the trending 'news' alerts that come up on my phone from them: utter, utter garbage every single time. Their 'journalists' must just trawl through social media looking at what all the celebrity wankers are doing, in order to drum up a story. What a rag.

I must have subscribed....but used to get alot of that 'slow news day' / why am i wasting my life looking; junk stories on my phone.

Thankfully i found the off button :smile:

Ill echo that with news in general.

Why can they never post up GOOD news - as there is GOOD news, but they just love to post bad news. Its fucking depressing....

The sun really went down hill after the downfall of page 3 - as lets face it, thats why we all bought it.