Things I don't like

Not being able to get any decent pictures after a days hard work on the car! My crappy pics will be in the other thread though [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: kevlar
J
Not being able to get any decent pictures after a days hard work on the car! My crappy pics will be in the other thread though [emoji6]

Just saw your photos, so things I dont like...

1. People with really effin cool seats.

2. People who font update their progress thread when they do really big upgrades...

Come on chap, we need some updates on those seats....

Reactions: ///M and Benno
J

2. People who font update their progress thread when they do really big upgrades...

All in due time...... I need to get some good pictures to show exactly what's been done today, as the car doesn't exactly look the same [emoji6]

J

You can't talk Kev, there's people like me still here with poverty spec seats....hurry up and buy new ones so I can buy yours..:excited:

I have another one... Spending 5 hours detailing the car on Sunday only to do a late shift on Monday and walk out of work to the biggest bird sh*t you've ever seen on your bonnet [emoji34]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

You seen that c**t driving around in his 200 style 1.5 dci monstrosity driving like a dip sh1t?...oh now hes in the things I dont like thread for sure.

Yup. Shame I've not been in my car every bloody time!! Would like to give him a taste (and smell) of a proper Clio putting him well and truly in his place..nothing I hate more than prats thrashing the guts out of small engined cars just to "impress" their mates...

TOTM Month Kev ?

And i thought I was Victor Meldrew....

Trust me and Ben on this one I spotted this kid a few times in what I think is a 1.5dci or similar made to look like a 200, and he drives like an absolute lunatic - hate people who drive like that, they always end up hurting other people - same here Ben never seen him in my Clio im always in the dad mobile...im sure if he spotted me he would drive even more stupid - Dont let him bait you Ben hes not worth it, your licence is important to you!.

Trust me and Ben on this one I spotted this kid a few times in what I think is a 1.5dci or similar made to look like a 200, and he drives like an absolute lunatic - hate people who drive like that, they always end up hurting other people - same here Ben never seen him in my Clio im always in the dad mobile...im sure if he spotted me he would drive even more stupid - Dont let him bait you Ben hes not worth it, your licence is important to you!.

I’m sure bud. And I shouldn’t really mock.

As a parent - nothing riles me more than heroes in 30mph built up areas.

Pull him up on it if the opportunity appears. Or snap some pics or a video. That always makes them worry and slow down.....

Why, oh why, oh why! Bird sh*t last night and plaster dust all over the car this morning! Bloody builders! Do these people and birds not get I spent 5 hours cleaning, polishing and detailing the car on Sunday!... Off to the jet wash I go before work! [emoji58][emoji849][emoji34]

I’m sure bud. And I shouldn’t really mock.

As a parent - nothing riles me more than heroes in 30mph built up areas.

Pull him up on it if the opportunity appears. Or snap some pics or a video. That always makes them worry and slow down.....
Start filming these people probably
Why, oh why, oh why! Bird sh*t last night and plaster dust all over the car this morning! Bloody builders! Do these people and birds not get I spent 5 hours cleaning, polishing and detailing the car on Sunday!... Off to the jet wash I go before work! [emoji58][emoji849][emoji34]

Admire your dedication jet wash on way to work - fair play. Fully feel your pain though.

Start filming these people probably

Admire your dedication jet wash on way to work - fair play. Fully feel your pain though.
I wouldn't mind so much if it was normal dust but no! It's plaster... There's lime in that sh*t, I was having kittens about my paintwork [emoji23]... Honestly think I've got issues...