Thieving scum

It makes me so f**king mad to hear this mate hope you find them mate. In due course hope whoever did it looses there hands.

Disgusting as an enthusiast we all take care of our cars to a meticulously high standard to have some utter low life spoil something that makes us happy and for no reason other than to make them some money.

Feel for you and I am getting annoyed just reading that someone would do such a thing.

How do you steal the wind deflector with the window up? Pretty tightly sealed on mine, can't move them! Did they break them off?

Very sorry to hear this... Makes my blood boil that there are scrotes like this in the world who have no respect for other people's possessions... Why on earth take one of each thing!

they won't be on ebay theres will have been damaged, same crack with all the corsa's that get there front bumpers knicked, people crash them, cheaper to pinch them than buy them

How do you steal the wind deflector with the window up? Pretty tightly sealed on mine, can't move them! Did they break them off?
Yeah they broke them off the metal clips was still there in the morning, my guess is they just pulled the hardest they could to yank them off, was obviously for someone's Clio...as my fathers wind deflectors on his civic type-s where left untouched

they won't be on ebay theres will have been damaged, same crack with all the corsa's that get there front bumpers knicked, people crash them, cheaper to pinch them than buy them
yeah that's what I've been thinking, just hope they don't come back to try and pick other things off my car, been thinking of installing a fake cctv camera pointing at my car, or parking it elsewhere for a week or two just invade they come back

Yeah you may become a spare parts bin for them,

I would just install a proper camera the DIY kits aren't that dear, for what it might cost you in replacing the parts they have/could pinched

It might not make much difference but I've got a car sheet cover which covers the whole car, good for this time of year as it stops the windows from freezing and could possibly put people off trying to steal anything.

I've heard the saying 'it's grim up north' but I hadn't realised just how grim! Freezing temperatures in August?! Is preston inside the arctic circle?

hahah maybe not in august, but towards the end of the year. I can feel the mornings becoming colder :skiing:

sorry to hear this mate..im on a holiday atm so hope my car is still parked in front of my house undamaged...

Sorry to hear this bud, like said chances are they would have looked at your car and liked the wind deflectors first of all... if they had damaged mirror thats why they would have stole that aswell! such a joke, 197/200 are family in my eyes, always happy to see another and wave if we drive passed etc, always the odd few who ruin it however

Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate all the concern, cars back to normal now minus the wind deflectors anyhow, just looking on the bright side it could of been a lot worse :biggrin:

Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate all the concern, cars back to normal now minus the wind deflectors anyhow, just looking on the bright side it could of been a lot worse :biggrin:

Good to hear that you have got things sorted out. Shame you had to go all through all the hassle and anger, but definitely best to look on the positive side :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Body Work and Exterior Lights 4
Big Ben General Chat 12
Leeg320 Other Renault Sports 8
adamgregory1985 Clio General Chat 12
M General Chat 11