Thieving scum

Had my car window smashed last night and some scratter nicked my coat which I'd foolishly left on my passenger seat. It had my wallet in with all my cards etc.

I know I shouldn't have left it in my car just forgot about it as it was hot yesterday when I got back from work.

Luckily they didn't go in glove box as my tom tom and spare keys to the captur are in there too that i forgot to shift. The old bill dropped a clanger though by telling me who did it.

No need is there,especially to steal off somebody's drive, had to actually come on to my property to get to it. It's then the hassle of ringing bank and credit card companies stopping the cards and getting replacements then having to take a day off work waiting for the police to turn up 6 hours after it happened. Luckily I.was off anyway as was meant to be going to [MENTION=8494]smithandroper[/MENTION] for some work on my car but then it's impacted them too now as I've had to rebook. All cos some opportunistic scrubber fancied my jacket. Sorry rant over.

Well noT exactly but one copper said to the other one who it was a.d I was stood about 8 foot away, they then said they'd go around later in the day.

****ing scum i hate them my mate ad the same done to his nissan gtr he over heard the police where the guy lived and went round and kicked **** out of him police said nothing lol i hate them

gutted for you, at least if its a front window as they aren't silly money, £50-£60 when someone did mine despite there being nothing on display or in the glove box.

Had a call from the police, found ny coat but not wallet. Yeah only front window so not ridiculous price to have repaired. Told afew people near me who it was, so the little scroat might get what he deserves. Glad I heard the copper say who it was.

firm believer in karma mate the little ( bag head no doubt) will get his come uppunce I hope his boll@@@s are infested with the fleas of a thousand camels and his arms are too short to scratch them

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Body Work and Exterior Lights 4
Big Ben General Chat 12
C Clio General Chat 19
Leeg320 Other Renault Sports 8
M General Chat 11