These came today (small update on page 3 at the bottom)

a5u9ymuv.jpg

Something like these, but these are the Black ones, that I do but they are £500 a pr, genuine Renault lights. I have a silver one that the lens has the corner broken, but will repair, virtually invisible, for a £100 posted. I keep meaning to get a picture of it, if anyone is interested.

i'm sourcing some parts to make a custom loom to make the xenons plug and play so they can be removed at any point.

I will write it up with pic etc so you can just buy the xenons off womble and follow my guide.

i have 3 or the 6 parts needed after a call today and going for them. 2 of the others i just need to order and ring round for the final part.

i'm sourcing some parts to make a custom loom to make the xenons plug and play so they can be removed at any point.

I will write it up with pic etc so you can just buy the xenons off womble and follow my guide.

i have 3 or the 6 parts needed after a call today and going for them. 2 of the others i just need to order and ring round for the final part.

Would be much appreciated MP

Ok small update time

Not had chance to source the final part i need to make two looms but here is the first all ready to go on.

i'll do a write up when i have done the second loom having had chance to source the final part i require.

in the mean time here is the first, which by my standards is epic :oops:

5u4x6t.jpg