These came today (small update on page 3 at the bottom)

M

Mentalpen

Roll on Xmas days when I officially get them :smile:

seqy3u2u.jpg

8arugy9a.jpg

agagu7eq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best get you booked in on the 27th then :001_rolleyes:
I found out today that zennon lights must have a leveling system on to pass a mot but if you pop your old ones in for the test there should be no problem.
I will get James to give you a call tomorrow about the anti flicker issue.

have to get some pics up with them fitted. I'd like to get a pair but seems hassle with anti flicker and mot etc so for now i think ill just stick with white bulbs

Best get you booked in on the 27th then :001_rolleyes:
I found out today that zennon lights must have a leveling system on to pass a mot but if you pop your old ones in for the test there should be no problem.
I will get James to give you a call tomorrow about the anti flicker issue.

I'm book in with bupa at 11 so can you ask him to give us a bell in the afternoon please :thumbup1:

have to get some pics up with them fitted. I'd like to get a pair but seems hassle with anti flicker and mot etc so for now i think ill just stick with white bulbs

Will do, anti flickers just sit between the headlight and power cable so its very easy to do. I'd just rather go down the ECU route if i can.

Can you not fit the levelling system? Surely its a sensor on the wishbone?

I spoke with a tech today and they may be, may not be and it may or may not be the same loom.

His advice was to fit anti flickers and look at the rest at a later date.

So for now i'm gonna just do that.

Just for the purpose of making sure they weren't broke.

(yes, yes can needs a wash which it was given yesterday but tractors are harvesting so it gets one every other day)

So some crappy iphone pics

BEFORE

2pyoocn.jpg

u3sdz.jpg

And AFTER

wc1v7r.jpg

oqxcno.jpg

Car put back to oem and lights ready for santa to wrap up

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments

Darken up those bottom lights and that will look sweeeeet

Yeah i've thought about that but there is so little to them i'm not sure how much difference it will make.

I'll PS a few different colours for you later tonight.

It's literary just the edges that can be painted unlike the clio ones or old MK2 meg ones so i'm not convinced of the cost/benefit.

Looks great :smile: makes me want these!

I'm more after the actual lighting benefits, living in the countryside with no street lights the OEM ones are not upto the task other than short periods which most will see.

sadly my work means i'm usually going to work at 3am or getting home at 3am.

We're these off eBay or from Renault? Interested to hear if you see much difference as the reflectors are shocking.....