The Christmas tree thread

Do you get one with roots and re-plant it afterwards.....?
I tried that once but it ended up planted in back garden. no generally I like to take kids out to choose every year because I think it's all part of Xmas. looking forward to what my two year old thinks of it :excited:

Sorry to be the scroogey miser of the group, but I won't be having a tree :smiley: living on my own I really don't see the point! My family will have one in their house for when I go for my Xmas dinner, so that will suffice.

Bah humbug!

Sorry to be the scroogey miser of the group, but I won't be having a tree :smiley: living on my own I really don't see the point! My family will have one in their house for when I go for my Xmas dinner, so that will suffice.

Bah humbug!

I briefly thought about a suitable "comment".......

Then i thought; "You know....hell....i'd be the same" if i was single.

So X-box in your pants, with the curtains drawn and no decorations up it is Jimmy :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy
Ok so my GF's nan has looked after my dogs for the last few days, and just round the corner from her this person was selling these hand made reindeer, which I quite liked the look of but they were £20, anyhow I decided to make one (which then turned into 3). Mainly a gift to say thanks to my GF's nan who was quite fond of the reindeers!

I know its not a tree but it can be a christmas-based thread!

RenderedContent-1C51AC52-8C27-40A7-BAA1-EE0DCBAD3B7F.JPG

Good work with the reindeers mate, they look really good! You should do some more and charge £15! :thumb:

Brought this little fella to the office:

663b9efea23bbfa62e6435c9da37b90f.jpg

Real live mini-pine tree, not more than 10" high, with addition of battery powered small LEDs <3 :smiley:

Reactions: Johnny 99