The Bruiser

I also researched Nankang before I bought them and alot of review websites said that these should be in the Mid Range catagory but sell for budget prices.

They are also sponsers of a few drift events in the Orient. I didn't know if this was a good thing or not as I spose traction isn't really a concern when drifting. :w00t:

Well the milltek is now on. Very happy with the sound. Had some difficulties getting the lambda sensor off, and had to run it for a day or two with a 22 mm hole in the system. Sounded awful popping and hissing at every gear change. Took the cat to the garage next door to me, they stook it in a vice and it popped out easy. Put the sensor back on, and its stopped combusting in the exhaust now.

The car does feel as though its pulling much better lower down in the rpm now and with that base note coming out the back, big thumbs up.

I also picked up a k & n replacement panel filter and fitted that.

Next up, need some spacers and a map. And tackle them nasty grills, and recon the wheels, had a change of heart with the color i'll prob go anthracite instead. Then go the ring.

Might get an induction kit. Has anyone tried the ktr out? Tell you what once you get the bug you can't stop!

Ill try and get some pics on in the weekend. After a trip down to the evo triangle.

I've done a few alterations, can't really tell in the photo. I've decided to go Antracite on the alloys and done the badges the same. Although the front wheels need doing again, totally ruined the laquer stage.
I'll take some more pics in the future

7836b2eb-6520-4190-b661-cb21eef8c6a9_zps099cc55c.jpg

I've been looking for some spacers but can't seem to find anybody that sells them in 2 pairs at a discount price. £240 seems a little steep to make the stance 50mm wider.

I've been looking for some spacers but can't seem to find anybody that sells them in 2 pairs at a discount price. £240 seems a little steep to make the stance 50mm wider.

Not sure what your budget is but I ran these last year on speedlines and they sat nicely up to the lip of the arch. Also came in at around £180:

Spacers

Hope that helps!

I liked them but when I put the wheels on, the misses suggested I did the badges too. I had a little paint left so I thought what the hell. Turned out great.
Have to be honest I prefer it the way it is now, the brakes look brilliant, I feel with the clio' s that less is more when it comes to colours. And painting the calipers is one of the places to get it right. Well done.

Just ordered the spacers thanks to Warren (cheers mate). Should arrive Friday, going to fit them in the weekend ready for Trax the weekend after.