The Bruiser

first upgrade. Started small.

Various380_zpse66835fd.jpg

Various382_zps3b828018.jpg

Next on the agenda, sort out the wheels and calipers. (Wheels Black, Calipers blue). Next weekend hopefully, weather permitted.

Then to tackle the faded front grills. And projectors for the front.

Later on in the year, lookin at lowering and new grooved brake discs by about April. Then move on to new exhaust system by June ish. New Tyres at around this time as well, ready for the hot weather and FCS.

From there I was toying with the idea of playing about with the inners. But quite like the idea of the Meagane Turbo engine.

Yup samehere Chris think the colour combo is very decent and I think they alloy/caliper combo will really make it stand it!

That the same blue as the new colour renault badges?

Look forward to what you do with this one.

love the colour of your badges btw looks ace!

Thanks, I wasn't sure about them when they arrived, but after fitting them I thought so too.

I've found a brake caliper paint from Halfords that is an almost ident match to the badges as well, wanted to do them this weekend, but looks as the weather's not going to let me. (Please let me)

Update: Calipers painted

So I managed to get one caliper painted this weekend, waiting for a clear sky for the others. It still needs a little tidying up, but you get the idea. Its also close to the colour of the badges. :smile:

290113018_zpsba635a64.jpg

I'm going to wait for it to warm up a little to do the alloys black. Also I'm going to need tyres in the next couple of months. Just ordered some Exhaust trims, if they arrive in time, I'll fit them this weekend and post some pics.

Brake calipers look great. I actually painted the calipers on my last car with that paint, I found that if you don't lacquer it afterwards the brake dust is near impossible to get off.

update.

Got the other caliper done eventually. I've also got some new exhaust trims on.
I will post some pictures of them later.

02022013004_zps1636df74.jpg

Update: Nice and low

Well I finally got the beast lowered. New tyres, and its going in for a MOT shortly.

Before
09032013017_zpsf4ca088f.jpg

After
09032013018_zpsbbf7dcf5.jpg

Just bought the Milltek system with De Cat. Planning on fitting this/next weekend. I'll get some pics up when I have it on.

What tyres did you go for?

Went with the Nankang NS-20. Their okay little slippy in the wet but great in the dry defo worth £45 a corner.

But I might have to source a spare set of wheels with some Yoko or Toyos next as I might be going the Ring in October. One of my mates has spied a 4 day run open to the public.