The 200 fully detailed!!

I had planned to do a full detail over the bank holiday last weekend, but the weather and time were against me.

Yesterday the weather was perfect so it was down to work at 8am..

First she was pressure washed down then snow foamed with chemical guys no touch snow foam....then i rinsed the rest of the foam off my pressure washer hose promptly split shooting water around 20 foot high in the air..hilarious to see, but not so funny as i had to continue only with the garden hose...gutted!

Then washed using the two bucket method with zaino z8.

Then fully clayed using meg's clay.

Washed again with the z8.

I fired up the g220 with a school concepts pad set about polishing stage using auto finesse rejuvinate which is the first time I have used this product and can highly recommend it, very nice to work with and i think great results.

I then glazed it using prima amigo glaze which is another nice product to use on a school concepts finishing pad.

I then applied using a cg hex pad menzerna power lock which is a great sealant and quite easy to use, having used this on my previous car it is a good product which sheets water nicely.

I also used g technique g1 on the windows, auto finesse finale which is an amazing quick detailer which smells superb! also auto finesse revive on rubber seals engine bay etc

I finally finished around 8pm last night, really happy with the results and the rain today gave the sealant a good work out!...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 451
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 78
Some more photos including a quick beading shot from today!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 35
Finally some more shots...thanks for checking them out!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 25