That's a Wrap

Hey peeps. Since pickin up the 200 on Friday been thinkin how good the car would look with a black roof to go with the mirrors, diffuser and front bumper (ultra red car). Has anyone else had a roof wrapped? Got quoted £130 for a gloss black wrap. Will be fitting cup spoiler soon and now thinking about getting it black as well? Or would that be too much?

Do it, I posted up not so long ago about doing it to mine but got hardly any input.

Will be doing mine very soon, black roof makes the car look way meaner and aggressive imo.

vinyl rap is good and looks the nuts but be careful washing it as grit does mark it

...I'll be picking my car up in July...I've ordered a black roof...will post picks up then if you can wait till then....should give you a good idea.........

...I'll be picking my car up in July...I've ordered a black roof...will post picks up then if you can wait till then....should give you a good idea.........

That will look the dogs, storm grey - black roof & satin black speedlines = one sexy looking car mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

That will look the dogs, storm grey - black roof & satin black speedlines = one sexy looking car mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

I certainly think so....been waiting 10 weeks now....delivery 12th July (15 weeks because of the leather trim aparently!!).....watch this space.....