Temp spruce up on Poppy

MissMagpiev6

Paid Member
Had today spare so I decided to give the new un a quick clean up. She needs alot of correction as im far from happy with the paint but will do for now :thumbup1: Nice colour to work with too :smile:

Snow foamed (Autofinesse Avalanch)
Iron out on the bodywork/wheels
Washed with Muc off shampoo
Britemax Black Max glaze applied
Z6 wipe down
Poorboys Liquid blue wax (epic stuff!)
Z6 wipe down
Dodo Juice Spritz applied
P.E.R.L on the tyres
Autofiness Revive on the diffuser

IMG_2929.jpg
IMG_9390.jpg
IMG_6700.jpg
IMG_3987.jpg
IMG_2295.jpg
IMG_3002.jpg
IMG_1527.jpg
IMG_2667.jpg
IMG_2912.jpg
IMG_1902.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg
IMG_6707.jpg
IMG_1954.jpg

Cheers

Good work!

I did mine yesterday but the difference is I'm lazy and I stop at the point where it looks clean enough for the photos! :smiley:

cheers guys! Tbh Im not impressed with Avalanch, so its now up for sale! Much prefer Autosmart Actimous, better cleaning power & more cling

cheers guys! Tbh Im not impressed with Avalanch, so its now up for sale! Much prefer Autosmart Actimous, better cleaning power & more cling

Yeah I've heard mixed reviews tbh. I'll have to take a look at Actimous, want something I can use on the car during winter without touching it. Too cold to be outside detailing!!!!

Tbh I don't think any foam has real cleaning power without a touch of G101 in it.

Have you tried ONR? Waterles wash, tis bloody good!

Tbh I don't think any foam has real cleaning power without a touch of G101 in it.

Have you tried ONR? Waterles wash, tis bloody good!

I'm not expecting miracles just to keep it looking respectable during the winter months without compromising the LSP.

I don't dare use a waterless wash, scared of swirls :oops:

Looks very nice. I allways find red look nice anyway lol

Do you use actimosse or the ultramosse , doesnt the acti have more cleaning but stip the wax??

rick

I'm not expecting miracles just to keep it looking respectable during the winter months without compromising the LSP.

I don't dare use a waterless wash, scared of swirls :oops:

Actimouss is a good shout then, although it does have some tfr in it so use it fairly weak. ONR is superb & no swirls, honest I even used it on the vee, its great!

What's your method for ONR? I've used microfibre towels and grout sponges but I'm still not convinced it's not damaging the car.

I've kind of accepted that even if it's not as good as two buckets and a proper mitt the time and water saved means if the car's not too dirty it's the best way to go.

What's your method for ONR? I've used microfibre towels and grout sponges but I'm still not convinced it's not damaging the car.

I've kind of accepted that even if it's not as good as two buckets and a proper mitt the time and water saved means if the car's not too dirty it's the best way to go.

I use a mitt, 2 buckets. Spray a mixed up solution on the couple of panels Im doing, clean with the mitt & rinse as per usual & dry with mf cloths. Works a treat! Dodo Juices waterless wash is also great.

Shed ........ :wink:

hey! :chair:

lolz