Teesside Clio 200 owner

hi mark, i only just picked mine up last week in leeds, drove it back home and put it in the garage as i had to come back out to work, so it wont have been mine you have seen round teesside! i'll deffo be on for a run out from time to time if i am home. i am from stockton, then middlesbrough, and now living billingham when i am home. what about yourself?

hi mark, i only just picked mine up last week in leeds, drove it back home and put it in the garage as i had to come back out to work, so it wont have been mine you have seen round teesside! i'll deffo be on for a run out from time to time if i am home. i am from stockton, then middlesbrough, and now living billingham when i am home. what about yourself?

Ime Billingham to mate so sure to see you about,yeah we shall sort a run out theres a few who will be up for it.

Welcome mate.

I'll keep an eye out, I don't live local but I'm around Teesside nearly every day of the week with work!

Regarding alloys - wheeltech in darlo are 20 quid more than romax for doing 4 17" wheels (blasted/refurbed/powder coated) and I have only heard good things about romax so I know where I will going!

well was worth a try, i know they use actual wheel powder, paint, and lacquers at wheeltech rather than industrial ones.

I can't make 14th I don't think, stuck out at work til 19th, or that's how it is for now anyway, this can change anytime before then!

Cheers mark, they look mint. I think they are more like the satin black my r26 wheels were? I don't remember them looking more shiny than that??? To be fair, I didn't take much notice and I never washed the car once myself so I'm probably not best to judge! I should be home 19th or just before, I'll msg u on here and see if I can get a look at them in the flesh first, the pics look spot on though!

Similar Thread Suggestions