Tarmac Rally Car

Looks mint. Any idea what event your doing next now the lindisfarne has been cancelled? Really want to see your car in the flesh.

Phil

working in norway at the moment, entry in for mull, if i get home in time to put it all back together then should be there

Ah cool, hoping to get up to at least spectate. Would love to do it but the budget just won't stretch that far this year. Pendragon then cheviot next for us.

would have loved to do the pendragon but dont think ill be home in time,
another ex clio race car will be at the pedragon

I take it you must mean hutchies wee beast, that's the only Clio on the entry list I think. There was an R3 on there that seems to have disappeared. I didnt realise his was and ex racer, we usually service with him as he is good friends with my driver.

yes met hutchie a few times goes well in that clio, yes thats the one he had it listed in entry as R3 but was ex cup race car

like the picture, yes think we were running the car to low on the back, as you came round that corner there was a dip in the road on a complete straight just pulled 5th and the back snapped on us, very lucky to get away with what we did, and also very lucky to get back out on sunday for the reivers rally

Attachments

• 944595_125879150951922_1133683516_n.jpg
    944595_125879150951922_1133683516_n.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 106

Similar Thread Suggestions