Tarmac Rally Car

Looks agressive, whens your first track outing? Would like to know what exhaust set up you have, can see you have a oreca cat back, and how loud (db reading) it is?

first outing is in april
yes ktec oreca cat back, nice bit of kit
not sure how loud it is from inside the car, as there so much other noise, gearbox,induction
have to get a friend to video it,
as long it is below 100db at 3500 revs for scrutineering

yes was well chuffed with the newsletter, will get more pics up when engines in
also just got new lower crown wheel and pinion for the gearbox, which wasnt cheap, to take top speed down from 141 mph

final drive changed in gearbox

Attachments

• DSC00179.jpg
    DSC00179.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00180.jpg
    DSC00180.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00181.jpg
    DSC00181.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 86
Who does your gearbox work? Reason I ask is the box in our 200 will eventually fail again (I assume but hope it doesnt) and I'd like to know somewhere that could re-build it better than Renault.

SWR in Stirling?

I asked them if repairing it would be something they'd do but the said they'd just remove and refit it and send it off to someone to repair.

looking good, not much to that box tho thought there had been alot more to it, whats mull date this year 26/27 october! and jim clark all get them booked of

jim clark 31st may,1st 2nd june
graeme keen on both events
so looking like doing fri,sat and sunday

mull 11,12,13 oct

al see if a get them, kerr will be away think blacky would go agen,dina ken if dugy will manage he just started a new job.

is that the blue one ?
is that the 41 offset, all mine are the 51 offset, would be good to try the 41 offset

looking good
dont think i would get away with much wider on the front

Attachments

• DSC00139.jpg
    DSC00139.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 166

Similar Thread Suggestions