Stuff that really doesnt float my boat

Sounds like my favourite game getting off at Blackfriars every morning and steaming past the grey, mobile staring zombies.
There's nothing quite like making a point!

Oh the joys of working in the city and being surrounded by important people!

Jimmy!!!

Just read this, I love my trendy stubble. Also I could be mistaken here didn't you have a trendy beard???

Ha, trendy stubble is a totally different kettle of ball games, and yeah that's what I'm rocking :wink:

I mean the stupidly big beards that look like someone from the 1920s has stumbled out of a time machine straight into a tattoo parlour...

Reactions: Micah
Ha, trendy stubble is a totally different kettle of ball games, and yeah that's what I'm rocking :wink:

I mean the stupidly big beards that look like someone from the 1920s has stumbled out of a time machine straight into a tattoo parlour...

Ah fair play I'm with you there pal :smiley:

91 replies and still very much alive ! Can clearly see what 'you lot' get upto while i'm out in the rain all day at work........ :smile:

I like this thread so much ok here are a few of mine, I could go on all day...

1. Pan pipe music, the ones that rock up to your town and play the same damn songs all day long ironically a firm favourite was 'Sound of silence' - had a group of these that played by our office.

2. Bag pipe music - again we had one guy that would play near our office, same 3 songs all day...

3. Santander and bank's in general that cannot get the basics right.

4. Liars (see number 4 in my list) - People that just lie all day long about stuff that you know is a complete lie.

5. Coffee - WTF is all the fuss about smells disgusting...never understood it.

6. Alpha males, worked with two of them on my team - jesus christ what is wrong with people.

7. Crocs.

8. Pop music in general and the radio stations that play the same songs all damn day.

9. Mumble rappers.

10. Keira Knightley's face.

11. Tv Soaps emmerdale, coronation street etc.

12. Celebrity TV BS and celebrities in general.

13. Facebook

14. Car salesmen that actually know nothing about cars and specs of cars.

15. Checkout workers in supermarkets who are obviously forced to make polite chit chat.

16. People who have an opinion and that opinion is the only true opinion - everyone else is wrong.

17. Stone chips & Curb marks on wheels.

18. Supermarket £3 'hand' car wash and more specifically people who drive a 30k brand new car and let them near it.

19. Swirl marks.

20. Myself and my ability to make a simple task really hard.

I like this thread so much ok here are a few of mine, I could go on all day...

1. Pan pipe music, the ones that rock up to your town and play the same damn songs all day long ironically a firm favourite was 'Sound of silence' - had a group of these that played by our office.

2. Bag pipe music - again we had one guy that would play near our office, same 3 songs all day...

3. Santander and bank's in general that cannot get the basics right.

4. Liars (see number 4 in my list) - People that just lie all day long about stuff that you know is a complete lie.

5. Coffee - WTF is all the fuss about smells disgusting...never understood it.

6. Alpha males, worked with two of them on my team - jesus christ what is wrong with people.

7. Crocs.

8. Pop music in general and the radio stations that play the same songs all damn day.

9. Mumble rappers.

10. Keira Knightley's face.

11. Tv Soaps emmerdale, coronation street etc.

12. Celebrity TV BS and celebrities in general.

13. Facebook

14. Car salesmen that actually know nothing about cars and specs of cars.

15. Checkout workers in supermarkets who are obviously forced to make polite chit chat.

16. People who have an opinion and that opinion is the only true opinion - everyone else is wrong.

17. Stone chips & Curb marks on wheels.

18. Supermarket £3 'hand' car wash and more specifically people who drive a 30k brand new car and let them near it.

19. Swirl marks.

20. Myself and my ability to make a simple task really hard.

One of the best posts in this thread so far :smile:

Although I totally agree with you on the alpha males point, I take huge offence at no.10! :angry: Keira Knightley is amazing!! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Reactions: kevlar
@///M I could go on and on i'm a miserable so n so heres another 10...

1. People who feel compelled to put ditch finders on sports cars/half decent cars or in fact any car WTF?.

2. People who list their cars for sell as 'Mint condition' you drive 150 miles to look at a pile of dog sh1t.

3. Daughters hand prints all over our TV (just to explain she is 2.5 years old).

4. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies who have no respect for people.

5. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where some utterly useless c%$t is given a 60k job leading a technical team of developers only to quickly find out that person is less technical than my dog.

6. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where you have to report to some utterly useless c^&t that has absolutely no interest in the business or learning the product we support and is only interested in covering their own backside and his huge wage.

7. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where its acceptable to be told by your manager that 'if you dont like working here you need to leave' in front of many other people and new starters and then to be told exactly the same thing by HR.

8. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where its acceptable to not listen to its customers and lie to them.

9. People that drive and are obviously retarded, blind or plain f&^%$)g stupid and park across both my driveway and garage..then look at me gormless when I wake them up at 7:30 am to MOVE THEIR f&^%$)g CAR.

10. The move to having 'only' autos in sports cars and certain models Clio 200T, Octavia VRS 4x4 only in with DSG, Leon 300 4X4 estate only with DSG...F%$k off, I want a manual option.

Reactions: Jimmy
One of the best posts in this thread so far :smile:

Although I totally agree with you on the alpha males point, I take huge offence at no.10! :angry: Keira Knightley is amazing!! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Alpha males, or small dick syndrome as i like to refer to it.

I'm sorry, but her face...really, really winds me up...

Reactions: Jimmy
@///M I could go on and on i'm a miserable so n so heres another 10...

1. People who feel compelled to put ditch finders on sports cars/half decent cars or in fact any car WTF?.

2. People who list their cars for sell as 'Mint condition' you drive 150 miles to look at a pile of dog sh1t.

3. Daughters hand prints all over our TV (just to explain she is 2.5 years old).

4. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies who have no respect for people.

5. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where some utterly useless c%$t is given a 60k job leading a technical team of developers only to quickly find out that person is less technical than my dog.

6. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where you have to report to some utterly useless c^&t that has absolutely no interest in the business or learning the product we support and is only interested in covering their own backside and his huge wage.

7. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where its acceptable to be told by your manager that 'if you dont like working here you need to leave' in front of many other people and new starters and then to be told exactly the same thing by HR.

8. Working for corporate face less soul destroying companies where its acceptable to not listen to its customers and lie to them.

9. People that drive and are obviously retarded, blind or plain f&^%$)g stupid and park across both my driveway and garage..then look at me gormless when I wake them up at 7:30 am to MOVE THEIR f&^%$)g CAR.

10. The move to having 'only' autos in sports cars and certain models Clio 200T, Octavia VRS 4x4 only in with DSG, Leon 300 4X4 estate only with DSG...F%$k off, I want a manual option.
Do you need anger management? I can recommend someone.lol

Reactions: kevlar