Stuff that really doesnt float my boat

Kim Kardashian's arse. Nasty in every way possible. Horrible in texture, size and usually with a pimp hanging out the back of it.
Screenshot_20170425-131751_zpsxm43eecb.png

Reactions: Jimmy
Love this thread...so here's 5 since saturday:

1. You pick up your brand new car from the dealer - great start, to be handed flowers...WTF is it 1992?

2. Your new car is 'prepped' and ready for collection sir. Prepped by who exactly, Stevie Wonder...

3. Shopping at Waitrose, a complete bunch of cluster f&^%s who have no idea how to shop or have an ounce of sense that they are blocking an entire f&^%$(g isle while 'Godfrey' and 'Felicity' pick their favourite pasta...absolute c^&^s.

4. Shopping at Waitrose while 'Felicity' and 'Godfrey' are at the checkouts drinking coffee from their waitrose cups, absolute c^&^s. Get your shopping then sit and have a drink.

5. Parents that mouth off to their kids swearing, in public while your kids are with you - what is wrong with people?

Love this thread...so here's 5 since saturday:

1. You pick up your brand new car from the dealer - great start, to be handed flowers...WTF is it 1992?

2. Your new car is 'prepped' and ready for collection sir. Prepped by who exactly, Stevie Wonder...

3. Shopping at Waitrose, a complete bunch of cluster f&^%s who have no idea how to shop or have an ounce of sense that they are blocking an entire f&^%$(g isle while 'Godfrey' and 'Felicity' pick their favourite pasta...absolute c^&^s.

4. Shopping at Waitrose while 'Felicity' and 'Godfrey' are at the checkouts drinking coffee from their waitrose cups, absolute c^&^s. Get your shopping then sit and have a drink.

5. Parents that mouth off to their kids swearing, in public while your kids are with you - what is wrong with people?
I agree with most of your point except I shop in asda which is frequented by chavs mostly.
Your last point is spot on, I took my kids out and whilst sitting eating my lunch a man called his young daughter over for splashing a younger kid with water and then called her a cunt. Hello your kid is a bitch because you are a first class wanke r

Reactions: kevlar
I agree with most of your point except I shop in asda which is frequented by chavs mostly.
Your last point is spot on, I took my kids out and whilst sitting eating my lunch a man called his young daughter over for splashing a younger kid with water and then called her a cunt. Hello your kid is a bitch because you are a first class wanke r

He called her a c&&t? Lord above, some people just should not have children this sickens me, they have no idea what that does to children I feel bad making my little one sit on the naughty step.

He called her a c&&t? Lord above, some people just should not have children this sickens me, they have no idea what that does to children I feel bad making my little one sit on the naughty step.
He did, but then to be fair I could have guessed from his appearance what his reaction would be. I have four kids aged between three and twenty one. Have never laid a finger on one of them, yes the odd dodgy word is said but my special stare is nearly always enough, they no where the line is. Why shout and swear at them?

Reactions: kevlar