stubby aerials

I got one off fleabay, £4.50 I think it was. The signal is only marginally worse, so I'm happy with it! Does look better IMO.

I don't listen to it sorry mate. I don't think I've even got it tuned in! I've still got Leicester sound tuned in from when I picked the car up in January from Renault Leicester! Strangely if you park the car in the right spot then you can actually hear something! Lol!

I don't listen to it sorry mate. I don't think I've even got it tuned in! I've still got Leicester sound tuned in from when I picked the car up in January from Renault Leicester! Strangely if you park the car in the right spot then you can actually hear something! Lol!
if you can mate tune it in to 97.2 and see if it does change over
cheers:thumbup1:

Will do. I think they used to use the same program late at night or when there aren't many listeners so the 2 sations sound the same. Or does it actually change over from 97.2 to 103 or whatever it is? It probably tunes in to the station which has the strongest signal in that particular area.

Will do. I think they used to use the same program late at night or when there aren't many listeners so the 2 sations sound the same. Or does it actually change over from 97.2 to 103 or whatever it is? It probably tunes in to the station which has the strongest signal in that particular area.
yes mate it changes to 103 it dont do it in the 182 or me daughters megan
cheers

I put Beacon 97.2 on earlier and the signal was terrible! Funnily enough, it actaully got worse the closer I got to Wolverhampton! Which is where it's braodcast from isn't it? It didn't switch over though, although I didn't check to see if I could actually pick up 103 or whatever it is!

mine always switchs over when i put beacon on, dont fink its nout to do with the ariel

Well the Mangowalk Stubby arrived and it's a perfect fit, I think it looks fab:

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

I'm afraid as reported by others, reception isn't as good as the OEM but was better after and RDS retune.

What do you think..? Bargain really.

They definately look better than the huge OEM ones. But I think the signal is getting worse! Lol! Might try retuning it as you said, but the missus is going mad at me, "Stupid aerial, can't you put the old one back on so I can listen to the radio?" It's not even her car!

Similar Thread Suggestions